Originally Posted by *Arkin_Young*
Now that's a very, very good decision taken. Your employees are very lucky to have such caring employers. How come all the pics, except the 1st 3, are out of focus?
sorry for the out of focus pics buddy.
was in a real hurry to reach home & had to take a few pics for TAI
too, my X10 just refuses to click good pics unless held with a very steady hand.
Originally Posted by cooldhaya
Nice decision Raj! Silver color is safe too!
How is it driving a petrol car after a long time? I found it really tough to drive my friend's i20 , especially the absence of low-end torque! The car just refused to move without me pressing the pedal!
Driving it was good though i was not revving it too much as its not 1000 kms on the odo yet. but yes, i did miss low end power & since i could not rev it, i can safely conclude that diesels are more fun! Initial impressions-
+ Doors auto lock above 20 kmph - Nippon remote locking? anyways, good!
+ Build quality seems good & does not have the tinny feel of a santro or Wagon R.
+ Steering feel is good & much better than i10.
+ engine refinement is fab & the K series is a huge improvement over the earlier engine.
+ front third quarter styling is nice.
+ gear knob is chunky with a nice short shift action.
+ acceleration is good after 2k rpm.
+ dashboard & interior quality is very good, switches operate with nice tactile feel.
+ orange lighting is pleasant.
+ 2 airbags & ABS
is a welcome addition.
+ ZXi has 185 section tyres, good.
+ steering mounted audio controls are nice.
+ remote locking has a nice chirp compared to my scorpio!
+ rear wiper!!! (diesel Ritz does not have this!)
- No electric RVMs even in this top end model.
- OE music system is crappy!
- rear design not to everyone's taste.
- alloy wheel design is too simple.
- the height adjust lever of the driver seat broke while installing the seat covers. i dont know whether its poor QC by maruti or rough handling by the seat cover guys.
- low end response of engine is average, i am comparing it with my mHawk though.
- rear legroom is just about average.
- only one cabin light, very insufficient.
- light off/key reminder has an irritating buzzer.
- ride quality is on the harder side, need to check the tyre pressure though.