Originally Posted by rakeshkn
2007, that mean ..........
Originally Posted by sushant_infotag
Congrats on the new purchase. Happy and excited to ........
Originally Posted by Nairrk
Congratulations on your new purchase, Estilo..
A good car indeed, but cannot understand why Maruti stopped this model
I too had this estilo (black colour) but sold aft...........
Originally Posted by shrijit303
A big congratulations on the Zen Estilo.
Hope that you clock happy,trouble free miles on your new car.
Originally Posted by akmalazim
congratulations Anand bhai ! looks like maruti never leaves you :)
Thank you all, it does feel like "back at home" with Maruti
Not much DIY's in mind, as this is more of a family car.
The wishlist is a bit small and here it goes:
1. Tyre upgrade seems to be the only thing in mind for now, existing tyres are 2014 make and have more than 70% buttons and no cracks etc
2. Headlamp bulb upgrade likely as existing ones are pretty dim in rain, cant believe someone managed to drive without 100/90 for such a long time.
3. Changing oil filter soon, as the existing one is a bit crushed because of overtightening by the First Choice guys
4. Wipers are almost at end of life, realised it only yesterday.
5. Hit a nasty pothole at low speed and alignment is gone, need to get that fixed.
This is my first 5 speed car and hence it is taking time to adjust to the lower torque at humps etc
M800, nano used to pull effortlessly even in lower speeds, without much downshifts. Here it is a bit different.
Driven about 450kms so far and mileage seems to be just about 13kmpl - with 90% AC on and 50/50highway & city driving. Since my usage is roughly around 500kms/ month I dont worry much about mileage.
As of now the best part of my car is seen right below!
Sitting with this comfort @ 100kmph and still ample space for luggage simply feels awesome.
Recently did a 130kms drive to & fro Kolar & Oh boy! What a suspension, I feel its better than
M800, alto, spark (yup test drove one recently), wagonR, new estilo! I was tailgating (at a safe distance) a Volvo which was doing 120ish and yeah I liked the way it handles. Now I realise how important it is to have lengthy swing arms in the suspension set up, does temendous job in reducing thud thud etc
Also, since the rear seat is higher than front, even a 5.4 guy can comfortably have a nice view of the road ahead.
This is the kneeroom left for back seat passenger, with a 5.9 guy sitting in the front.
1/3rd of windshield can still be seen by backseat passengers.