Originally Posted by car_on
yes, the mats are good, not as soft as carpet type though. But, my focus to bring in these was to able to dust them off easily.
Nice to know you have alrdy tested the 185" wheels on zdi/zxi and you know how it feels.
yes, the next addition is spoiler which will be done in sometime.
Also tell me one thing - which suspension u like - ur Fiesta classic ?? or swift?? can u explain which one is better as in scenario based examples?? (like roads n types)
Hi Car on,
Ok But yes these 3D mats Would Surely Be easy to maintain and clean the dust off than a Standard carpet mat. Yes but if i say you won’t believe me that i have test driven the 2011 - 2014 model swift nearly 4-5 times Minimum so that i have a pretty much an idea how tight the steering would be
Yeah Waiting to see you Highways Champion “ The SWIFT VDi “with the Spoiler By the way how is the name for your car.
Now Talking About the Differences That i found So far between The two cars, So am Gonna Write a Mini Quick Comparo Between Fiesta and Swift (Actually they are not comparable as they both are from different segment But Yes yes can do a small comparison between them):
Comparison Between Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi 1.3 DDiS:
1. Maintenance: Swift without any second thought
2. Fuel Expenses: Swift
3. Comfort On speed Breakers and Most of the Plain surfaces: Fiesta
4. Ease Ride That means Less Engine Strain from the engine sound On High speeds example :140-160Kmph: Fiesta
5. Mileage: Swift
6. Comfort on Bumpy And Pot hole Roads: Swift ( the Suspension is Well Tuned For those sort of roads as India has 65-75% Of pot Holes on the Road than Speed breakers)
7. City Driving Handling On a Bumper to Bumper traffic: Swift
8. Space and supreme comfort: Fiesta
9. For an out and out Performance: Fiesta (100 BHP of power and a heavy steering that weighs well on high speed to bring enough confidence)
10. Resale Value: Swift
11. Better High speed Stability: Swift
12. Looks (Exterior): Fiesta 50% and swift 50% Because both the cars are a head turners for sure But Both in a different Way Fiesta Has a elegant, business class Design Specially The 2005 - 2008 Models Where’s the swift Has a sporty, youth attracting design
13. Service Network: Swift
14. Interior Looks: Same Both the cars has a 50%, 50% Looks fiesta has a premium Looks to its dashboard and the interiors where’s the swift has a sporty looking interiors because of its all black interiors
15. Modifications Friendly: Swift obviously because the Japanese cars has a better Mod options than a American car.
Thats the Difference that i found Between Swift and Fiesta hope it was explained in detail
Car on, Actually i love both my cars Deeply and truly as my own Brother and even if the fiesta is not a Maintenance friendly car i love it, Same to swift so i love them forever and ever…
And Car on, I would Also Suggest you to get a Meguiar’s Water Magnet Microfibre Cloth and fit a Roots Wind tone Horn as i am getting an amazing response when i honk the car using it they make way for me and they doesn’t get irritated, Which didn’t happen with my Car’s OEM
horn Now Windtone is my Regular Horn.