Originally Posted by Harikrishnan
Congratulations on your GT TSI!! Awesome review and nice pictures
Please do keep us updated.
- Are you planning any modifications? As you are going to 3M tomorrow, how about trying a glossy black vinyl wrap?
- What milage are you currently getting?
- How to switch on front windshield washer? Tried pulling stalk up but it did not work.
- What is the use of the button next to the hazard light switch? Have seen this button in our Vento too and was still not able to figure out its use.
Enjoy your ride and ride safe!
I returned from 3M but my experience was horrible, i went for new car paint sealant. Firstly the swril marks were not removed, he said they will need to compound the whole car which is not a good practice on a new car. I don't know about this.
The car was looking good when i left for home but after returning i noticed to much dirt sticking to car. It was like some oil was applied to the car and the dirt stick to it, I don't know how to explain this. Attaching a pic maybe you car understand.
So in nutshell Rs. 4000 down the gutter.
Will i recommend this treatment to anybody, No.
Regarding roof wrap he quoted Rs. 7500 approx for Gloss Wrap. Which was quite expensive IMO
Answering your Questions Harkrishnan:
1. I am thinking of getting extended warranty so any performance mod is not planned right now. Have to talk to agency because i have already installed GTI steering wheel.
I am getting Touchscreen headunit next month.
2. My 100% run is on highway and i am getting 14 to 17 kmpl depending on the speed i am doing (according to instrument cluster).
3. Regarding windshield washer, maybe the water tank is empty. You have to talk to agency because in my car it works flawlessly.
4. The button next to hazard light switch is for turning off ESP. I have never touched this button.
I hope i was able to answer all your queries.
i hope you can see the dirt i am talking about.