This is my first post here.
I took the delivery of white Baleno Zeta 1.2L Petrol here in Pune on 6th Nov. So far driven 750+ kms and most likely will complete 1000 kms by this weekend.
Here are few initial impression:
- Design and looks
- Space, space & space (front & rear legroom, boot space...)
- Gizmos (I really liked the MID)
- Ride & Handling
- Fuel efficiency (on highway, I got fuel efficiency upto 21.2
while in city in between 17-18 as per the MID display. So far the avg is around 18 kmpl
- Engines and Gear are butter smooth.
- Driver arm rests (central arm rest is position more towards rear. So not much useful. Even arm rest on the driver door, I did not find useful after adjusting the driver seat and steering to my liking).
- Missing rear AC (though the AC is super cool, rear seat passengers were complaining about lack of AC while front seat passenger were feeling cold).
- No proper arrangement is available to keep emergency tool kit in the boot. So it rattles if not placed properly.
- NEXA experienced is not so great. Nothing so called premium (except the water bottle
). Normal Maruti showrooms are much better in customer delight.
Coming weekend, I have one long trip planned. Will provide more input after it.