Originally Posted by goabaleno
Thanks for reply.
I understand items mentioned, few more queries
Is there any advantage of getting larger wheel 16 inches instead of 15 in Zeta...
Start stop button, I think can be added later, is it possible..
Bro, i am specifically taking baleno's case but its true for many other cars as well.
Smaller Tyre (Non-Alloy) :-
1. More Luxurious, softer ride.
2. Less expensive
3. Less prone to road damage and potholes.
4.Offers better ride quality in cities and low speeds.
5.But might look less attractive look wise, well that's completely depends on personal opinion .
6. Requires frequent wheel alignment treatment than Alloys.
Larger Tyre (Alloys):-
1. More accurate steering.
2. Sportier Handling, enthusiast choice .
3.Firmer ride quality.
4. Offers more grip while pushing car to corners.
5.More high speed stability on roads because of stiffer attitude of smaller side walls of tyre.
6. Considered more aesthetic.
7. Also alloys are more reliable and maximum times doesn't requires any type of wheel alignment.
And regarding start-stop button, first of all it will void your warranty plus your car might get prone to incidents like short-circuit etc.
When a company does anything then it includes all kinds of R&D before that, don't compare their quality with any another after market guys.
I suggest you to don't do these kind of stuff to your car unless u don't love ur car much.
I hope it sorted out most of your queries.