Originally Posted by SS53
Mr. Suryaputhra I must say that you have provided excellent review of an excellent car. There is a reason why this car sells so much. Any current updates on  Odometer  Fuel efficiency  your satisfaction level with this car?
The car's strongest selling points are below
1. Its engine, on the paper it is 84.3 bhp and 115Nm torque, but in actual practice its power, puling power pick up amazes you. MSIL engineers squeezed the K12 engine to its fullest and configured ecm excellently.
2. Ride, handling and suspension I hope many cited this
3. Fuel economy, after all these comforts this car gives 20kmpl at the speeds 100kmph full ac on and 17 in city with full ac bumper to bumper traffic.
4. Back seat comfort, back seat is well inclined, in hatch and suvs back seat is not well inclined, only sedan's are know for well inclined back seat. This compromised 20ltr boot for dzire but gives good seating comfort. Baleno gained 20ltr boot but due to flat bench back seat made many users complained of bumpy ride.
5. Air con, I am writing separate post on MISIL air cons.
My car odo reads now 5100km
1. VVT noise has comedown 85%
2. Suspension and tyres break in properly
3. NVH levels came down reason tyres break in.
As of now now wheel balancing and alignment I am not going to do it. I just rotate tyres once in three months that will take care tubeless alloys, until 25000km balancing not required.
Engine Oil changed at 1000km, Now I want to change Engine oil and coolant. Why I am changing coolant early, the reason I will write in separate post.
@akmalazim thank you so much, In my next post I am writing Wheel alignment demystified.