My DDiS Baby: Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire 2015 Ownership Review

Thread Starter #1
and finally the wait is over
initially I wanted a petrol car but due to running per month is increased and diesel price is in 48,so diesel preferred
basically no other car has been considered
we think a diesel and we are in diellamma
between swift and dzire that's it

At some time we considered hyundai xcent sx new model that was launched in July ending or Aug starting but rejected it due to not so powerful engine (no offence )
if you are OK with it go ahead with that it's vfm

Selected the white color and my sales rep
is very helpful,we go to the stock yard and selected the latest and good one available

accessories fitted
Side beedings
Scuff plates
Reverse sensors
foot mats
God idol
godreg perfume
mobile charger

from showroom I had to drive the car till home and it's a 100 km long drive
I'm very excited and
on the way to home in a village one buffalo
try to scratch my baby but missed
and omg my heart stops for a second when I hear the sound but nothing happens

Mid shows the avg 17 for that drive

Drivability:
I am not keen driver just posting my personal observations

lag in first two gears and dull but when in 3rd gear lots of power available

suspension is a bit bouncy,need to check the tyre pressure

tyres are jk tyres tornado

upgrades and mods planned:
tyres 185/70 r14
seat covers

in stock yard

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Srikanth

congrats on your new swift dzire VDi. have a lot & lots of happy miles ahead. and white is really a perfect color for the car really now a days diesel is better than petrol in maruti once you drive diesel you will love it. i own a maruti swift vdi blue color. if any doubts about your car don't hesitate to ask me.[:)]

And do think about fitting art leather seat covers, alloy wheels and reverse camera.

benefits of these features:

Art Leather Seat Covers: you will get beige color fabric seats once the plastic cover wrapper removed and then the problem starts. it will get dirt soon so do think about seat covers.

Alloy Wheels: alloy wheels will help enhancing the looks of the car, help the brakes ventilate more than the drum wheels and finally it will enhance the tire width than drum rims.

Reverse Camera: reverse camera will enhance the visibility while reversing the car because the rear visibility is very small, so it will help you reverse better. just my suggestion do think about it thank you.

Thread Starter #3
Re: my ddis baby swift dzire white 2015

thank you
yeah you'll love it when you drive it
I just need a fill it shut it forget it car and swift dzire it is
and about seat covers I'll look for a darker shade matching steering wheel
and alloys will take some time
reverse camera may be in 1st service
thank you again

@Srikanth
Congratulations for your new acciquisation. Wishing you happy miles and fuss free owership .[:)]

Regarding bouncy ride do check it on tyre pressure . since my duster next day after delivery I checked and found that 41 psi however as per manual guide it show 29 psi for all wheels.

Hi Dusty,

i am keeping 45psi to my car, and it didn't have that sort of bouncy ride. i too have the same tires as his Dzire vdi. As i am keeping 45 psi for my cars tire i am getting longer life stock tires are lasting for more than 8 years the tire threads are still like the same as it was on the delivery day.[:)]

thank you.

Hi FordFiesta,

45 psi overkill .[surprise], I believe swift(D) the optimum psi 32 or 33 for best of drive quality.

Do check your manual for manufacturer recommended psi, for me duster recommended psi 29 however always will go by 1 psi excess as 30 psi for all four tyres.

Hi Dusty,

actually i am keeping 45 psi for my previous cars too so there was no problem, because my cars tyre 'smaximum psi is 45 psi.

thank you [:)]
45 PSI !!!, maybe that's working for you, but i never heard or read anywhere for filling tyres with 45 PSI, I guess, it should be around 30-34. 45 might be the Maximum, but you need to leave some space for air to expand.

Top Bottom