Service Update - 20k kms
Here's some updates after quite some time. As I have an outstation drive later this month, decided to get the 20k service done. Here are some of the problems reported.
1) Wiper judder - this was report each time and they failed to rectify it. They tightened the wiper arm and cleaned the wiper rubber. Didnt test it. Hopefully it's done correctly this time else I shall change the wiper blades. To my surprise, am still running on stock wipers and does a clean job.
2) AVN update - They have updated to the next version. Not sure whether it's the latest version. These guys are pretty clueless when it comes to the AVN.
3) Fuel lid - Had difficulty in opening the fuel lid. At times, it refuses to open. They removed and cleaned the hinge.
4) Avoid wheel alignment/balancing and car wash - I always get this done at my regular place for this. But this time I just got the wash done (not a fan of service center washing. They tend to do it for a namesake) since I didnt have time to go elsewhere for the wash. Will get the alignment/balancing done in couple of weeks. Details of the service bill:
1) Engine Oil - 5.3L x 258.5 = 1370
2) Brake Oil - 0.3L x 305.7 = 91.7
3) Air Filter - 441.9
4) Filter Cartridge - 1790.2
5) Cabin Filter - 301.4
6) Oil Filter - 400.1
7) Gasket Oil plug - 33.6
8) Grease Caliper Guide rod (brakes) - 163.9
Total Bill - 5440.79 including tax
After the service:
Like always, it's so good to drive the car after an oil change. The brakes also feels better now but still feels rubbery but something better than before. The wash was pretty satisfactory and the guy in-charge of the wash was there to get my feedback. The exterior was done well but the interiors had this "done in a hurry" look.
Odo reading - 18,400+ kms The old filters Cabin Filter Air Filter AVN Version (updated) Good to see a clean engine bay
A quick photo opportunity (like always