Of late, one of my friend purchased Vitara Brezza.
Hence took feedback from him & then checked online owner's reviews (except TAI
). Also got chance to drive both the cars back to back.
Following things found.
1) Turbo lag is more in case of Brezza in Ghats on the contrary Avventura is a breeze to drive on Ghat roads.
2)Body roll is controlled but still more in case of Brezza on hard cornering as compared to Avventura which has nil body roll. .
3) There are rattles coming from various places in the Brezza which haven't even completed 5 kkm.
Worst part is much hyped ' MASS is not able to diagnose & correct them within reasonable time under warranty.
In case of Avventura, there was a rattle originating from the spare wheel gate lock, however they were diagnosing it & correcting it within reasonable time.
4) Owners of Brezza are facing some ICE & Bluetooth connectivity problems for which MASS is not yet providing convincing answers.
5) The glass of the Brezza's fog lamp (including my friend 's) is breaking on its own (just due to breeze of wind! ) & MASS is replacing it under Warranty!!. Don't know what to call it a quality goof up or best ASS
6) One of the owner of Brezza lost it's lining of the fender on its own while car was taken to bad (not so bad, not so good patch) which was also replaced under warranty.!
The name 'Brezza ' is a Italian word means 'breeze '. So MSIL has borrowed not only the engine but also the name from Italy.
Presence of above mentioned issues is being confessed by MSIL SA s also. As per one of the TAI
ger SA s are rather asking prospective buyers to go for Baleno, Ciaz or Scross.