Originally Posted by karthikjr73
I hope that you are able to sort out the back pain issue. Do keep us updated.
Drive Safe Always.
Backpain still continues. This was experienced by other passengers travelling with me in the vehicle. Toyota not doing any thing about it, they push the difficult parts to dealers. Dealers are poor souls, they absorb our problems like a sponge absorbing water, without any fixes
Originally Posted by Mathew
Hi Vijayvm, any plan for TRD Kits, and Labels? TRD labels seems good and sporty. Did you buy any internal accessories like sun shade etc? Attachment 165613
1. Do not wish to add more sunk cost on my fortuner. So far spent about Rs. 60,500 on this.. Wanted to go for Garmin navigation, but deferred the decison as continuing to rely upon "Android AGPS" in my mobile phone.
Additional costs on the fortuner so far
1. 3M treatment - Rs. 42,500
(a) Underbody coating 3M anti rust treatment
(b) Paint Sealant - External
(c) Scotchgard Paint protection Film (PPF) for minimal areas
- most expensive of the lot came about 28,000 only for this
2. Head rest monitors - Rs. 10,500
3. Elegant Floor mats - Rs. 1,700
4. C-Track rear mudgard - Rs. 5,800
- very helpful.. prevented some scars already because of rear touches by 2 wheelers and rear touch because of parking.
Dealer has provided following 2 generously
1. Fender mirror
2. Luggage tray
What are the other popular accessories in Fortuner ?