Honda Dream Neo 110 – "My Beauty Comes Home”

Thread Starter #1
It all started from My Stolen Beloved TVS Victor 110CC Two Weeks Back,

Since i Use Bike for Congested City Usage, Where my car cant dare... Scouting for a New Bike Began

I was looking for silimar Bike to Replace the stolen one Hence

Visited few Honda Dealerships, I was looking for Bikes in 110 CC Group
Since they give best of both worlds milage, Required power and Low Vibration

First Dealership i went had Honda Dream 110, But he said he would give thane passing which would increase cost by 5K, Images will be added Shortly

Second Dealership said The Honda Dream 110 has 4 Months waiting(which was not true as i have already saw in first that there is no such thing and the dealer was not Reliable)

Third one: was closed as it was Friday

Forth one JV Honda, Dombivli gave me test ride of all 3 Bikes, (Honda Dream 110 49000, Honda Dream Neo 110, 54500, Honda Dream youga 110, 57800)

I chose The Honda Dream Neo 110 and bargained to 54K, paid 5000 from credit card and rest by icici bank transfer,

Got the said bike after two days as promised saw ODO read 22Kms, rode the bike home at nite 12.30 am, took the delivery from security....

kick started the bike and filled 4 litres of fuel rode home, parked the bike

Engine is quite refined, my new engine was noisey, may be it may take few months to smoothout

for first 2000Kms, engine has to be maintained below 50kms per hr...

Last edited:
I think till 600-800 km will do for a bike,drive it in economic driving style,after first service rev the engine a bit,and after second service again do a moderate driving,this will tune the bike well.
I know economic driving is not at all possible in city ,so try to take for a long drive.

Congrats on your new honda.Can share the difference between all the three dream series bikes. Why you had to take the delivery at midnight from the security guard?Did you received all the documents for your vehicle?

Thread Starter #4
I have not yet recieved all the Documents other than payment Recipts, will collect all the things in one go after i get the permenant number from RTO

Congrats on the vehicle. Wish you have happy miles ahead.
I have not yet recieved all the Documents other than payment Recipts
You are risking yourself. Invoice & Insurance copy is bare minimum requirement to put your vehicle on road. Waiting for permanent number? Registration completed and awaiting the number or temp registration done and awaiting registration at other RTO?

Permenant number takes anytime between 5 days to 10 days depending upon the rush and it gets notification through sms services now and then your dealer asks you to get the plates fixed from RTO.Your vehicle if already registered and on with temperory registeration as it should be, why you need to wait to collect documents.
Get the invoice, insurance, warranty, service booklet which shall be ready with the dealer.
RTO receipts and corporation tax receipt may take few days to arrive.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the replies :-)
@Vijay i recieved permenant number, invoice, insurance, warranty, service booklet, 5 years Engine garantee booklet, Good Helmet, recieved tax recipts, Insurance recieved by Email, Didnot take bike cover, dealer said that, he will adjust that cost in first service oil cost, Im fine with it, 4 free service coupon, Milage is round 70-72+ tankfull method, I drive round 40-45 kms per hr, current ODO 262 Kms, Petrol used is HP normal one always filled at 12.40 am, due to low vapour density of petrol at that time, :-)

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
Very Bad first service from VJ Honda Dombivli Mumbai, Buggers Changed only oil for that they made me wait 3.5 hours, which i would have done at home in 10 minutes, Bike was not even cleaned in first service as there was no Water, had taken two litre diesel to rinse engine before new Engine oil topup.... even after i told them that i wanted to rinse since there would be small metal parts in first 600 KMS service, Stay away from VJ Honda,

Top Bottom