Originally Posted by Aniruthan
The two major issues I faced was at the 92000 kms and 1,10,000 kms buddy. At 92000 kms my fan motor gave up on me, timing belt was replaced, power window motor and some cosmetic upgrades like replacing stolen logos, lost wheel caps
. At 1,10,000 kms I needed to replace the front pair suspension, gear cap and few other stuffs which was a bit expensive one but now she is running fine. What about yours buddy?
Can you share the approximate cost for timing belt, fan motor and front suspension.
Wanted to know if yours is 1.6?
These are my replacements/issues/upgrades till date.Nothing major.
- Break pads changed once.
- Switched tires to XM2 R14/185
- Installed pioneer double din touch screen with reverse camera.
- Replaced battery.
- Noise from the hand brake rectified after two visits.
- Noise from the doors rectified.
- Changed the lower arms and bushes(tak tak sound on bad roads).
- Driver side manual unlock failed but did not replace it from past three years .
- Driver side Power window motor failed and replaced.
- suspension and Clutch job is pending as per ford but I am facing no issues.
- Rear Tail lamp
Yesterday late night i was at good speed.
Two dogs all of a sudden landed in front of the car fighting with each other.
Braked hard and tried to turn, one dog escaped but other dog took the hit.
I heard a loud thud sound and surprised to see that the dog is fine. After reaching home i checked the bumper and everything is fine but the towing hook flap cover came out dangling.The cover did not fall down because it has plastic wire like link, like we see for some fuel caps.Pushed it in and it is fine.I love ford for these small attentions to detail.