Maruti Ritz ZDi Superior White

Thread Starter #1
This is my first car. Has been researching for a new car from quite long time close to 12 months. My first ever automative purchase was apache 150 and then ktm duke 200.

First confusion before searching for the brand is petrol/Diesel. Gone through lots of calculation about the per month usage and diesel de regulation. I was confused like anything.
In the same confused state i started leaning driving [:)]. The driving school had a diesel swift. I opted for that. Before joining driving school i tried my hands on maruti alto k10. I found it very difficult to make it move with out stalling as i have to work on clutch and accelerator .
But with the swift diesel which i learned(may be the high idle rpm) it was piece of cake moving car. while learning driving i hated the car (other than the intial movement part) as i used to learn in busy road was in the lower rpms most of the time. After some 10 classes once the trainer took to me to a bigger road and asked me to accerate more... ohh boy [:D] Turbo made me mad. Love at first acceleration.

Then i decided leave all the calcuation iam going for diesel only.
just two reasons
1) low end torque
2) turbooooooooooooooo

First i setup budge(6- 7.5 lakhs was my budget)
requirements
1) diesel engine
2) airbags and ABS and all safety features. So no doubt top end only.

While searching for a car i got a oppurtunity to drive one of my cousins ritz. Things which got me into favour of ritz.

1) Budget(7.45 i was gettting a ZDi)
2) spacious or roomy feel.
3) I liked the rear design with spoiler [clap].
4) Driver seat view.

Things i found trouble after riding ritz first time. I took for a long drive 80km and back.
1) parking was tough with the less rare visibilty height.
2)That's all every thing else i liked

So finalized Ritz ZDI.

Now the confusion about the colour. I liked white and wife like red.
So wife wins . So agreed for red as wife agreed for ritz

Went to BIMAL airport road for booking and the sale executive said it will take 25 days as the bosch is not manufacturing airbags and ABS as there was strike blah blah blah ..

I was in contact with the executive about the delivery he kept on saying it will be dispatched in a day or two .
after 20 days i asked his manage number and spoke to him. He said vehicle is not dispatched and they are not sure when it will happen. Was really angry with that answer and cancelled the booking then and there ,
started looking for other delears. To my surprise i got the same answer from most of the dealers .
I found a white ZDI from mandovi motors. Some how convinced wife and booked it and got delivered in a week including registration.

Has driven it for almost 300 and loving itt.....Will write a detailed driving experience after crossing few more miles as it is too early to write.

Attachments

Re: Ritz ZDI superior white

Congrats bro on your new Ritz! Enjoy driving and keep us posted about your experiences. As it is a ZDi I guess there is no need of much accessorising.
I used to take out my friends Ritz VDi for short trips and quite loved its ride quality, and its unconventional looks. Happy miles!

Congrats for your new ride [:D] [clap]

Excellent choice, first ZDI in this forum Congrats Santhosh443. Great buy.

For reverse parking go for 4 parking sensors with Camera combo and then it's become child's play to conquer tight parking spot and this is coming from newbie who learn driving less than one year.

Looking forward your ownership experience....wish you happy and safe miles in your car.

Thread Starter #4

Thanks guys,
am i really the first Ritz ZDI [surprise].

Yes Arijit. I thought will try without reverse car parking sensor for few days and .

Hi,
COngratulations !! Welcome to Club Ritz!!!!
Its indeed a good car to own. Please share your experience about handling, NVH and FE.
Wish you happy and safe miles ahead !!

Pankaj

Thread Starter #7
Yesterday first time i took car to highway. Some 90km banglaore - kolilingeshwara temple.

I loved driving this on highway.. Didn't cross 90 as still in running time

Hi Santhosh,

Congrats on your white Ritz ZDI [clap]

Even I was/am also very much confused like you as I was also going to buy my first car. After lot of R&D, brainstorming I finally booked Ritz ZDI superior white [:D]

Will be taking the delivery of the car this weekend most probably.

Except for the consumer offer of 35000, I am not getting any free accessories even after intense bargain. Did you get any freebies?

Thread Starter #11
same pinch [clap][clap]

I also have got only the floor mats + mudflaps + number plate as free aceessories.

Floor mats were very bad quality as they were free cannot complain.

Heartiest congratulations on your ritz.Its a well round package with zdi variant.Rear looks is hate it or love it and is a vfm car without doubt.
Do share the pictures of your glass coatings done and price you paid for them.
I understand the rituals and emotions taking the puja and worship offered for our new vehicles but if you havent yet, remove the ribbons as well as the marks from the bonnet areas.It would ruin the paint of your car if gets wet and gets very difficult to remove them with polishing as well.
Enjoy your ride and keep updating your ownership.

Thread Starter #13
Thanks vijay,

You are right ..I have removed the puja tilak after 24 hours .. Sadly they already made marks every were .. especially red tilak made the marks ... haldi went off while washing.

Just before the glass coating they have polished the vehclie ... most of marks are gone ...

I have paid 7500 for cquartz coating.

Top Bottom