This is my next update after a long drive. First thing first,
1 month 3 days
Now my review after completing 2k km.
Things I liked
1. Car performs great on highway. It flies.
2. FE is awesome. Highway without ac is 24.3, with ac 21.1 and city is 16.8
3. Road handling is very good and it's presence too
4. Ground Clarence is also good. Not even once I hit a bumper
5. Boot space is spacious and 2nd seating too
6. Changing spare tire was very easy. This was first time I changed flat tire. Keep the manual always is the car
7. Ac is super cool, thanks to CR70
8. when kept rpm below 2k, NVH is great
9. Body paint quality is good. Heavy rain, bad road, small rock particles hitting the car still no scratch.
10. Spare tire is of same size, hence you can go on same speed though I preferred 80
Things I did not like
1. High beam is not enough on highways
2. Small issues like call attend button remain inside and have to pull it outside manually, when I flash high beam, DRL also switches on
3. 5 gear, 2k rpm you can reach max 80km/hr speed. To reach 100, you have to cross 2500 rpm.
4. In bad roads, the car was rolling badly. I felt my whole body was moving left and right
Overall I am a happy Zestian.