My Pearl Snow White: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VXi+ Ownership Review

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guyz !!![:)]

This is my First Post on this informative forum. I am very thankful to The Automotive India & its members for shareing their experiences / views.

NOTE : This review is in my personal opinion.

Let me sum up my JOURNEY :

I am basically working at Navi Mumbai but due to Document Proof problem, I preferred to buy the car from my native i.e NAGPUR.

I started looking for petrol sedan since April 2013. Shortlisted cars were Honda City, Verna & SX4. Being Maruti loyalist since childhood, In July / August 2013 saw spy images of Maruti YL1 & since then was following every update regarding the same. In Nov 2013 new CITY was launched & I was blown by its beauty. When price list came, SV varient was approx 9.97 lac on road in Nagpur which was above my budget. Hence decided to wait for YL1. Finally SX4 production stalled in May 2014 & again I was immensely waiting for updates from Maruti on YL1.

Final shortlisted Cars :
1. Verna 1.4 VTVT
2. CITY -I Vtech E MT
3. CIAZ ( Variants Unknown)

Although CITY is undoubtly King of Sedans, only due to price constraint / budget (Max 9 Lac) , I decided to continue the legacy of Maruti Suzuki. Finally after seeing production ready photographs of CIAZ at Gurgaon Factory on this Forum, booked CIAZ PETROL on 2nd September 2014 at SEVA Nagpur (Day before official booking started). The Sales team was very co-operative & helpful. On 10th October, I got a confirmation call regarding Final varient & Color. I confirmed Vxi+ Silver Color option to dealer.

I was at Nagpur for Diwali vacations & reached there on 19th Nov 2014. On 20th October Morning, dealer called me & said that they have Vxi+ White Color which was unloaded by the container last night & I can Opt the same, as I made the booking first. I wanted Silver color but didnt wanted to leave the MAHURAT of DHANTERAS. Hence immediately went to their stock yard at WADI with my Father, Brother & confirmed the car.

Finally got my Petrol Ciaz (White Color) delived at Nagpur on ocassion of Dhanteras i.e on 21st October 2014, with blessings of my parents & my dear elder brother[clap]

POSITIVE:
1. MARUTI SUZUKI (This is car from Maruti after using OMNI E 1997, Zen Vx 2002, Wagon R Vxi 2004, M-800 AC 2005, Ritz Vxi 2010 - All cars from same dealer "SEVA")
2. Pertol Engine is not at all underpowered. (This was my apprehension since there was NO Petrol Test Drive Vehicle)
3. Average displayed is 18.1 KM/PL on Highway, City 17.2 KM/PL
4. Very Very Very Spacious & Comfortable (Did drive from Nagpur to Mumbai in 16 Hrs Non-Stop)
5. Good Audio System
6. Braking is Good & Sufficient
7. Auto AC is Super Coooool & Rear AC vent is a boon
7. I personally liked the LOOKS of car & Loved the front CHROME Grill. I always liked Plain & Symmetric Design like Esteem, Old Fiesta, Vento.

NEGATIVE :
1. Although NOT annoying, the Engiene is NOT super silent like Honda City / Verna (Petrol)
2. Reflectors encased in rear bumpers. The treatment should have been more subtle IMO

ACCESSORIES :
1. Floor Mats
2. Sporty ACB - Padels

I am completed satisfied by my desicion for Opting CIAZ Vxi + instead of Honda City E MT & car is super smooth.

I got many features in CIAZ Vxi+ compared to City E-MT (Can refer brochures on respective Maruti & Honda official websites)

City E-MT : Plastic Front Grill, Front Centre Antenna, Black Door Handles & OVRMS, No Keyless Entry, No rear AC Vents, No Rear De-fogger, No Music System, No mirror in passenger side sun visor, No Parking Sensors, No Front Armrest, Interior of EMT was Plain & Black

Here are the pics - Self Explanatory

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: My Pearl Snow White - CIAZ Vxi+

Congrats for the Ciaz buddy!

This is the 1st ownership review of the Ciaz on our forum. Make it as detailed as you can with lots of pics. Have a great time with the Ciaz and enjoy your journey with TAI.

Regards

Akash

Congrats Ciazzz on your possession of Ciaz. Welcome to TAI. Enjoy your stay here with like minded people. TAI is rocking with First Ownership Review of Ciaz than other forums after the ownership reviews of TATA Zests [clap].

Happy Ciazzing Ciazzz [drive]

Congrats on Your new acquisition[:D]

Btw, Why doesn't the accelerator pedal have those scuff aluminium plates on the brake and clutch pedals ?[confused]

Pour in more pictures as we all are eagerly waiting !!

Congrats for owning the first Ciaz in this forum.
Definitely you can't go wrong with Most of Suzuki's vehicles.
For a day to day and city driving it will not for sure diasppoint you.

Drive Safe and keep updating this thread that would be as reference for future Ciaz Owners!

Heartiest congratulations on your new ciaz and welcome to The Automotive India forum.
Wishing you many happy miles with your new ride.Looking forward to hear more about the ride your impressions and loads of pictures.
Please remove that dealer sticker from the rear of your car, looks cheap on this beautiful ride.
Seems either one of your pedal plate came off you its still to install.
Can share the price with breakup.

Thread Starter #7

Hi All,

Thanks to acknowledge my post & also for the warm wishes.

Sporty Padel cost for clutch n brake INR 300. Also for floor mats INR 1100.

No pedal for accelerator.

Most important thing CAR DOES NOT SCRAPE / TOUCH ANY SPEED BREAKER OR BUMP. GROUND CLEARANCE IS FAB.

Congrats! Personally, I love the way Ciaz looks. It's,with no doubt, one of the most beautiful car in C2 segment.

Welcome to TAI and also a very warm congrats for your Sensational Ciaz! [clap]
Share your experiences and of course, pics too!

Congratulations Ciazzz on your new Ciaz, indeed a best choice! [clap], finally maruti has pulled one successful package in this segment. Only thing you did not do is post many pictures[;)], since its a new car in the market everyone wants to see inside out. so please do it as you find some time. Also keep updating the thread about your experience and findings.

Many congratulations for your Ciaz. You chose the right dealership for your car too. Seva and Automotive are the two Maruti dealerships in Nagpur that will never let you down. Seva has an edge when it comes to Customer satisfaction. I might come to the city in December, will be looking out for your car on the busy roads of Nagpur[;)].

Top Bottom