My Fair Linea

Thread Starter #1
Meet my favourite Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack Fox Trote Azure. I bought her on 8 October 2009 from Concorde Motors, Hosur Road, Bangalore. She has run 6700 km in 8 months.
Linea under SV lamp 5.JPG
Actually, I did not pamper my Fiat Linea with any accessories as it is fully loaded with features. So, I bought MapMyIndia Lx130 navigator in November 2009 and Fiat Blue&Me Media Player Adaptor from ebay.co.uk recently.
Fiat Blue&Me adaptor 002.JPG
Fiat Blue&Me adaptor 004.JPG
Now, we are enjoying uninterrupted songs and music from my son/daughter's iPods especially during long trips. Some more accessories are in pipeline. I shall post the details after their receipt and review.[:)]

Already, my Fiat Linea has visited places like Mysore, Chennai, Pondicherry, Goa, Mahabaleshwar, Mumbai and Pune. Many more trips are on anvil.

Actually, I must confess this post is the proverbial tip of an iceberg - more posts will follow.

AMG

Suspended
What does that Blue and Me adopter do?
It looks like a Good looking Pen Drive.

Blue & me is a Usb Adapter along with Bluetooth that helps you connect your phone & receive calls while driving.
In my zen i already have Sony HU with bluetooth embedded with HU.

Blue & me is a Usb Adapter along with Bluetooth that helps you connect your phone & receive calls while driving.
You can't connect thru bluetooth in the Linea with this adapter??

350Z

Core Team
Finally. Just what I was looking for - An ownership review of Fiat Linea. You own a beautiful car J.Ravi and Fox Trot Azure is a nice color but not a common sight yet. Please share lots of pictures and a detailed review, including the positives and negatives which have discovered in the 8 months ownership of Linea. I'm all on this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Blue&Me Media Player adapter helps me connect our iPod/iPhone with the Blue&Me in my Fiat Linea so that we can listen to the music/song/receive/make calls hands-free. For other pen-drives or other mobile phones, this adapter is not required.
Thanks for such a speedy review! The Linea is definitely one helluva car!
Thanks, *Arkin_Young*, for the compliments.
I heard that 1.4 FIRE is really a powerful engine! What is the Fuel economy you are getting ?
Here are the vital statistics for my Fiat Linea [Petrol]:
Bangalore city driving: 11.6 kmpl [5 occupants+ACC]
Bangalore FE.JPG
Highway driving: 23.3 kmpl [sedate driving at 70 kmph on NH 46 + 5 occupants + ACC]
Bangalore Chennai FE 002.JPG
FE I got during my Pune - Bangalore trip in March 2010: 12.4 kmpl [100 to 160 kmph speed on NH 4 + 4 occupants + ACC]
Goa Maha Trip 22.JPG
Blue&Me is a standard feature in Emotion Pack of Fiat Linea. This adaptor is required only for connecting iPods/iPhones with Blue&Me. For other USB storage devices and mobile phones, this adaptor is not required. Once paired, it connects automatically through Bluetooth.
You can't connect thru bluetooth in the Linea with this adapter??
Bluetooth connectivity is know as Blue&Me in Fiat Linea, a standard feature in Emotion Pack model. Our Nokia mobile phones do not require this adapter.
Finally. Just what I was looking for - An ownership review of Fiat Linea. You own a beautiful car J.Ravi and Fox Trot Azure is a nice color but not a common sight yet. Please share lots of pictures and a detailed review, including the positives and negatives which have discovered in the 8 months ownership of Linea. I'm all on this thread.
Thanks, 350Z, for kind words. Sure. More details/photographs are in queue!
Hey J.Ravi that is one hell of a car you own, just love it for its looks!
Thanks a lot, cooldhaya, for compliments.

350Z

Core Team
Beautiful is only what I can say about Linea. J.Ravi, How your experience has been with Fiat India, yet?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom