Okay TAI-gers, Time for some small update related to the accessories:
(Good Car Perfume as I heard)
2. Best Combo OF Interior CAR Accessories IN Multi Colour | eBay
3. CAR Seat Organizer FOR Auto Seat Back With 6 Pockets Organizes Clutter | eBay
4. 2pcs NEW Brand Type R CAR SUN Visor Sunglasses Eyeglasses Holder Clip Organizers | eBay
5. AA11B EZ CAR Trunk Organiser Cooler CAR Accessory Free Windshield Wonder | eBay
6. 2 X CAR Pillar Pocket Holder CAR Accessories Storage Useful Item AA20 | eBay
7. Buy Raaisin Anti Slip Pad for Car Dashboard Online at Best Prices In India | Flipkart.com
(The other accessories i have ordered keeping in mind the lack of cubbyholes for putting small stuff!)
Just got these delivered today, product quality looks to be okay (First Time Shopping on E-Bay)
Also Ordered the following from Mahindra :
1. The Rearview camera (Cost Rs.4000)
Couldn't take any chances with any other aftermarket fitting (Which would have been cheaper) as the guy told this camera needs to be enabled and activated via a laptop in the ASS
2. Metallic Stern Guard (Cost unknown!)
Its really a compulsory fitment as these bikers, taxis, even the hatchbacks seems to be ignorant while braking in city traffic and Kiss the bumper to just stop their vehicle.
("On argument they simply say nothing happens, its a big car"..Just Imagine!)
3. Front Guard
Actually Mahindra has advised the showroom NOT to fit any front guard for the AIRBAG enabled models, so the guy from the showroom just said NO.
Actually it is indeed a very good and appreciative move.
But I am still scared of the Bumper protection from ignorant city drivers.
Also I have to mount Two Hella Rallye 3000 carried forward from my last car. Really confused on the mounting because the Mahindra Front Guards had the Mounting Bracket and Holes in their Front Guards. TAI
Also Need Comments on the accessories, if I have Missed Any!
Just Now I tested the Audio system in full blast to its maximum possible capacity and realized that I do need to Upgrade the Aft speakers coupled with a Sub and AMP.
On a Funnier note, while the music was playing,
I just thought that the REAR speaker seemed like a husband in an argument,
"TRYING DESPERATELY to MAKE A POINT but really UNHEARD or not Quite taken into Account"
Please do Let me know !!