I just became the proud owner of Tata Zest QJD XMS (Buzz Blue)
, this forum has helped me in making my decision to buy this car. Thanks to all of the members for their reviews
Below is the latest update as on 7th Jan 2015
1. MIB issue not fixed
2. Door pads color changed from beige to dark grey
3. While pressing the clutch foot get in touch with steering bar. This feels more in reverse gear. It seems to be due to long clutch press. I am getting used to it but sometimes it feels annoying.
4. Just completed 400+ KMs, got FE around 14.5 KMPL. It's only city drive (Delhi/Gurgaon).
Earlier I used to drive Santro Xing and really don't see any issues while driving this car. It has awesome headroom & legroom. Driving position is very nice only issue with thick A pillar which blocks the view and makes sharp turns difficult but in any case we have to slow down the speed at turns (getting used to it)
Suspension is quite nice and works very well on bad roads as well. NVH levels are well controlled no vibrations inside cabin (gear knob remains calm, quite impressive). I was bit skeptical of diesel engines after feeling the NVH levels in Ford and VW.
Car has got some additional accessories and treatment
1. 3M antirust (underbody)
2. Paint protection treatment + scotch guard lamination for running board
3. Reverse parking sensor from TATA itself, it's Autocop parkpro 7000
4. Door beading
5. Steering cover
6. 3D Mats (bought online from ebay)
Here are some random pics. Will upload more pics soon