Update on Mud In Engine Bay issue.
Things are getting worse and I was forced to try a fix myself.
After lot of research and analysis I finalized on some flexible plastic material which after fixing will extend the rim of the wheel well opening for the suspension.
I had bad luck with glue as I got only superglue and no other good brands in the store i checked.
Cleaned the wheel wells thoroughly and took help from my wife to clean the engine bay where mud was there.(Highlighted the advantage of small hands and made her believe only she can do it
At the end of cleaning process, one old tooth brush fell inside the engine bay and I couldnt get it back still.Luckily, it doesn't make any noice while running.
Glued the plastic sheet exactly where i wanted. Applied old stock fevicol on top which was left for years at home(turned out to be mistake later
After the job was done, everything looked perfect and I was sure it is going to work.
Didn't take car out of one day. The next was the judgement day as I was driving from Kerala to Bangalore and it was raining heavily in Mysore-Bangalore stretch.
After the end of trip when i checked, fix on one side was lost. (I doubt the 140 kmph on nice road towards the end of the journey).
when I opened engine bay, I was happy that my fix actually worked. There was absolutely no mud after running in Rain for around 2 hours.
I'm sure I have lost one plastic flap towards the end of the journey as that side engine bay was also super clean.
Next step is getting the fix done more professionally, and I will get it done when I have a free weekend.
The challenge is sticking the flap without screws.
and getting hands close to the area where I have to apply glue
Anyways, I'm sure I'll be able to fix it after some brainstorming