Honda City Diesel Review - Vasantha Ashtra – Golden Brown

Thread Starter #1
This is Honda City Diesel ownership review. Covering buying, ownership and maintenance experiences.

This is my first car also my first Ownership Review of a car. Before going to the ownership review, let me reveal about the Owner and History of Owning Process.
The Owner:
In short, a Mechanical engineer who like travelling, Photography, discover, admire about the Indian History, knowledge behind the Indian History.

The Search Begin….
I accepted a job in a city which is Clean and Green. A long back dating to year 2010 (rotate the mosquito coil in-front of you), I joined a job in a city which is Clean, Calm and Green. The city is culturally very rich; their food is famous all over the state. Why not? It is international fame for their food. The city was ruled and invaded by so many emperors and countries. Just holds a lots and lots of History within it. The City holds different landscapes. This city is center for major devotional attractions of the place. All the devotional places linked to big Puranas and big acts of god (stories of God). And it tells lot more and more. The City is Mangalore.

The City inspired me to own a car. The cars which I considered in that time is Hyundai i10, Maruthi Swift, Ritz and Chevy Beat. Finally I loved to own the Beat (Transformers movie also influenced me). The telescopic Steering, Instrument cluster on the whole the dash board, which I found is more attractive than others.

But unfortunately, I had to move out of Manglore within 6 months before planning for the purchase. I regret [frustration] for myself to leave Mangalore.
My next destination in near North Karnataka….but it didn’t requires me to own a car. In otherwise it will be just waiting outside. So Kept on Hold to buy the car. But refined my search, at end of the 3rd year, I realised my requirement will not be satisfied with Hatch back.

The Final selection Process
When I’m not satisfied with Hatchbacks, the next segment which I chosen is Compact Sedan (Obvious). The cars I considered is a Swift Dzire (But don’t want to own a Maruthi, I don’t know Why?), Etios (not impressed me), Ford Fiesta classic (Simple design, looks clean and neat), Honda Amaze.After looking the compact sedan, still not satisfied. Expanded my search to the Sedans. By this time SUV become so popular. By the time Honda Diesel release were expected. So waited for the release.

Final selected list of cars
1. Honda City 2014
2. Ford Ecosport
3. Volkswagen Vento
4. Hyundai Verna
5. Ford Fiesta Classic

So I listed my requirements, selected the car. I created new thread, about my selection of my car. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-library/17022-structured-approach-select-your-new-car.html

Verna - Looks Good. But hand some issues with suspension. Not really interested to own a Hyundai.

Vento - Strong design. But missed some features, it is not comes up during my analysis.

Ecosport - Waiting period of 6 months. So dropped. But being a SUV, storage space was less for my requirement.

Fiesta Classic - Really impressed on looks which is simple and good. Old model may go out anytime soon. Does not give new car feel in 2014.

Honda City - Topped against all in my analysis. My likes are look of the car (except the grill), dash board and features, safety features in base variant, mileage, rear seat leg room ( really required for my mom who has a problem with the leg) and the list goes on.

I followed the launch of City in Diesel, finally it launched. So I went to my native (Pondicherry) to know the On-Road Price during Pongal (Sankranthi) times. Had look of the vehicle. Finally Booked on 27th Jan.

Booking Details: 27th Jan, Honda City i-Dtec, SV MT, C.Red colour in Pondicherry.

It all set to get the delivery by 20th Feb 2014. But I changed my variant to variant V MT 4 days before the delivery for the extra features like alloy wheel, fog lamps, rear camera etc for another 50 to 60K which more profitable than after market accessory (Need to avoid warranty issues, after market product researches).

After changing variant my booking priority status was 3rd as per Model, Colour, Variant. 9th position in mixed colour wise. But this status was not changed at all till the June 2014.

I had to followup with SA, Sales Manger on continuous basis to know my booking priority status. I had to raise complaints to Honda Customer care to know the priority status.

Honda is terrible on inform about the customer booking status. Not happy at all for the process which followed by Honda. Honda delivers the car quickly in metro cities. It is not worried about other cities customers and their booking status. Dealership experience also not happy because of Honda as a company. Even the ticket status can be known in online. Why the car companies is not transparent in updating the status of customer booking? [frustration]

So I gave the colour option as "any colour except Black". Still Honda could not able to deliver my car in 3 months standard waiting period. So I had to miss my my wife Birthday and Daughter birthday without our first car.

THAVAM, (a tamil word, I think it called as "tapas" in Hindi) (a person praying to the god to get boon) continued to get my car. After the thavam, arjuna gets some ashtra in mahabharat. So I named my car as "Ashtra".

A enthusiast traveler needs a vehicle to fulfill his desire. A car is for me like living all round the year in spring season which is called as VASANTHAM in tamil.

Both together I name my car "Vasantha Ashtra". Yes she got a name now. [:D]

Finally I got the news from the Dealer in June month saying that my car will be delivered by mid of June. Again It got delayed with several issues from the dealer and Honda (which I'm not interested to share here). I got the VIN details 28th June. Finally the vehicle is reached the dealer with July 5th. The teaser pic attached in Honda City thread, pls click the below link.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-news/14701-2014-honda-city-first-look-page-12-a-94.html#post393830

Some Important Links on my thread
1. Maiden Voyage to Navagraha Temples (covered only 4 Temples) - Mileage Report
2. Detailed Ownership Review
3. Review Posted in Facebook by TAI-Mods.
4. 2nd Mileage Report in Highway with fully loaded Honda City
5. Power Socket Mobile Charger
6. 1st Service & Under Body Coating
7. Seat Cover & its Design
8. Projector Headlight & DRL
9. Floor Mat - Digifit 3D mat - Black Colour
10. Trunk Mat - Digifit 3D mat - Black Colour
11. Car care Products - Suggested by TAI-gers
12. Pen Drive - My Audio Bank
13. Dash Board Photo Frame / Digital Photo Frame (V/VX Model)
14. How to Delete the Paired Mobile Phone from Head Unit in Honda City
15. High Beam Bulb upgrade to 4300 Kelvin (White Light)
16. Horn Upgrade
17. My First Accident Experience [cry] - Rear Quarter Panel & Bumper
18. 3rd Service Report
19. Door Sill Plates
20. Wrapped Front Grill

Some Important Replies in this Thread
1. Reply on Projector Head Light & DRL Installation
2. Reply on Fogging issue in Projector Head Light
3. Honda City Diesel Engine Clogging issue
4. Service Schedule & Maintenance cost

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2
Re: Vasantha Ashtra – Honda City i-Dtec 2014 – Golden Brown

The first set of teaser pics which I received from my brother.
1.jpg
2.jpg

The Delivery Day....
So I went to Pondicherry to take the delivery of my Ashtra. My SA told me that my Ashtra will be taken to RTO to complete the registration process on 9th July. The first job on 9th July is to go to RTO office in Pondicherry to meet a person. And 2nd is to meet my car “Vasantha Ashtra” in dealership stockyard in person. So I rushed to RTO office, and from the gate I saw a Honda City which is in Golden Brown Colour was parked near the shed. I just went near the car, checked the VIN details. Hurray....! It is my "Vasantha Ashtra", happily waiting for his owner who comes to RTO office. So I saw my Ashtra for the first time in person, she happily smiled to me. I touched her, felt her happiness in my hand. (Some heavy dirt was found on the boot, immediately cleaned the area. Please don’t laugh at me). Captured her smile in my mobile, I want to go immediately inside the car, but no key…., and left the place with so much happy. Again who says cars are non living things.
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s-think-again-mysterious-story-car-theft.html
Then I met the person whom I want to meet in RTO office campus. I went to dealer, met the SA and told him to deliver the car by the same day. My SA told me that “will try to deliver it today (which is difficult to do, due to several reasons), but you can take delivery by tomorrow (10 July 2014).
After that I continued my work in the native, under the impression to take the delivery on 10th July. I was doing some shopping with the family, a got a message in Whatsapp. It is from SA about the registration number of my Ashtra.

IMG-20140709-WA0001.jpg

I was so happy, and saw some water in my eyes (Kannu Verkkudhu – pa). I was born on 23rd. And the No 5 works very well for me. If I add Reg. No, the sum turns to 23 and a single digit as 5.
(And I own my first car, in my age of 32. In the year of “14” - Not so much interested or believed in numbers; still I like to play the number game).
Again continued the shopping exactly 05:23 PM (checked on my mobile phone) my SA called me, and said you can take delivery of my car around 6:30 PM.
Rushed to Titan Watch shop, purchased a watch for my SA and reached the dealer by 6:45PM. Then I completed all the formalities and taken the delivery of “Vasantha Ashtra” along with my family members. Gifted my SA and shared the Karachi Biscuits (Hyderabad famous) with dealership team.
IMG-20140712-WA0006.jpg
(Sorry for poor pic quality, as It is taken in night using iPad)

I just started and moved the vehicle. Then I blessed by Varuna Bhagvan. Then I asked for driver to drop my car to my home. Because I don't want take any chances in night and rainy condition.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Ashtra on my native lands....

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
A long time dream to drive with rain in the early morning. The First day I took my Ashtra, it has happened. Thanks God for Making it. And very importantly my first passenger was my Dad. Felt very blessed, proud and lifetime achievement happiness fulfilled heart.

First pooja completed in Ganesha Temple near the Home. ( I took my MOM, Wife and Daughter, really happy)

Second Pooja was done at family God Temple.

3.jpg

2.jpg

The Garland prepared by my father for my Ashtra. She looks so beautiful with this garland. Wished to have this garland permanently.

1.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for all those pictures. Honda City has always been one of my favorite sedan and the new version looks so much more grown up. Keep crunching miles.

Thread Starter #5

Maiden Voyage of my “Vasantha Ashtra” and myself in “Driver” seat

As usual after getting the new car, pooja completed. What is next? Plan for a trip. Car was my choice, trip was my wife choice (obviously, you would have guessed it). The trip to 3 temples of Navagraha temples in Kumbakonam District, Tamilnadu.

Tour Plan:
Pondicherry – Chidambaram – Sooriyanar Koil, Thirumangalakudi – Agneeshwara Temple, Kanjanoor – Thirunageswaram – Vaitheeswaran Koil – Chidambaram – Pondicherry.

Route Map.jpg

The trip meter is resetted to zero.
Speedo - Initial.jpg

Myself in driver seat, my wife & Daughter in rear seat, and my brother (WWE Heavy weight champion :biggrin:) in Navigator Seat in my Ashtra.
Planned to start @ 6:00AM in the morning, and as usual started by 8:00AM due to delay of my brother to join the trip in the final moment (after so much compulsion)
Pondicherry to Cuddalore on ECR road in the morning hours was comparable traffic, able to maintain 40 KMPH. Cuddalore New town to Old town crossed with same 40KMPH. After the clear road with both side green (I love the green fields) increased to 70 KMPH.

on the way.jpg

Ashtra was going very smooth in empty roads. I’m tempted to try out the Cruise control. Eventually I tried it. I could barely maintain it for 3 mins. Not able to continue because of village speed breakers, some humps and pits in the roads. After that I never tried Cruise control. Because I want to get expertise myself in driving.

Feedback on Cruise Control:
This feature is a real boon for the drivers. I was able to take out my legs freely out of the pedals, but when I needed the pedal, really I searched it. Planned to try in Highway.
Had a breakfast in Highway hotel, the food was good. I took the picture of the hotel (Somehow missed in my system). Hotel people were starring my Ashtra like anything.
I had a plant to meet TAI-ger Anu87 in Chidambaram and planned to go to Natraj Temple. Anu87 is out of station on that day. So skipped Chidambaram and directly went to Sooriyanar Koil with help of Navigation in Android phone.
As we don’t know the exact route, we went as per navigation guidance. The route was going through small villages, some country roads to state Highways. I hardly able to touch 70KMPH due to so many bends, curves, speed breakers and villages. Finally touched the state highway. And the entire journey was going like that till I reach the Chidambaram road after visiting the Vaitheeswaran Koil.

Kollidam River single lane Bridge which is used for two way traffic purpose.
Kollidam river bridge.jpg

First we reached to Sooriyanar koil after verifying with one local aged person. We felt as amazing no crowd at around 11:45AM. It doesn’t look like a famous temple at all. So I parked the car, went to the temple, and it is not written as a Sooriyanar koil. It is written as Prananathar Mangalambigai Temple. Now we were aware we have not come to the Sooriyanar temple. Still we went to the temple and did archana. The Goddess of this temple is wishing her devotee with strong and higher life of mangala sutra (The husband will live long and healthy).

Prananathar Mangalambigai Temple.
Prananatha mangalambigai temple.jpg

Prananatha mangalambigai temple 2.jpg

My wife was very happy; it is also one the reason to visit these navagraha temples. When we are in the temple, we felt very happy and real nice feeling which you can’t describe by words. So I thanked the God [angel] (God in the avatar of local aged person) who guided us to this temple.
Next destination is Sooriyanar Koil. Not missed this time. Looks like the same famous temples of tamilnadu. As we got late, we could not see the sanctum. We purchased the prashads from the temple office prashad sale counter and finished our lunch. 1 to 2 balls of rice prashads makes our stomach full and heart full.

Sooriyanar Koil (Sun Temple)
Sun Temple.jpg

Route Guide map in Sun Temple
guide map.jpg

Started my Ashtra to hit the next place. Next place is Sukra Temple (Agneeswarar Temple), Kanjanoor. It just 3Kms away from the Sooriyanar Temple. While I was driving, and my brother who sits in navigator seat guided me to wrong location (to thirunageswarm), so we headed to thirunageswaram at around 14:30hrs.
As most of the temples sanctum was closed between 12 to 16 hrs, we could not see the sanctum, prayed to the ganesha (asked my friend ganesh to inform to Nageshwar that we came to visit him. Also told him that we will come again to see him and seek his blessings).

Thirunageswaram Temple Tower
Nageswaram.jpg

Ashtra @ Thirunageshwaram
ashtra at nageswaram.jpg

So again we went back to Sukra temple @ kanjanoor by that it was 16 hrs. Waited for 30mins to do archana, happily visited the god, and got his full wishes. Asked my ashtray to take me to one of my favourite temple. She told me that “I’m ready to take you, how are you feeling to drive me?” I said “ I’m flying on you Ashtra, let us hit the next destination with joy”.

Ashtra @ Kanjanoor.
ashtra at kanjanoor.jpg
All the flowers in the garland has fallen, she works hard to keep us visit to these places.

After so much pushing taken my family to Vaitheeswaran temple (who doesn’t know about the speciality of the temple). Reached around 18:30, got refreshed. And went to the temple, did the archana and explained about the temple, Nadi (Palm leaf) astrology. Again purchased here some balls of rice prasads just to taste the temple prashads.

I was looking for an accessory for my Ashtra. A Ganesh Idol to keep it on the Dash Board. And purchased this Idol.

ganesha.jpg

From here started the journey to reach Chidambaram and to our home destination. We reached the Pondicherry at 22:30 hrs. Also I got the first night driving experience. Thanked my Ashtra for bring back us safely to home. Finished our dinner and had nice deep sleep.

Feedback from the Maiden Voyage:
1. As a first time driving a trip, never felt fatigue to drive my Ashtra.
2. Learnt and gained the confidence on Night driving.
3. Drove my Ashtra with better mileage of 23.3KMPL against 25KMPL (ARAI mileage). Felt good about my driving skill.
4. Even for beginner, Honda city diesel provide good mileage when you drive responsibly.
5. Liked the GREEN ARC & on the moment mileage display, for some moments I achieved even 40KMPL. Definitely this meter helped me to improve the mileage.
mileage.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

The Ownership Review

Engine: The new diesel engine of Honda is giving better mileage currently than his competitors. Cheers to Honda. The power of diesel engine is good, nominal speed pickup, still able to overtake other vehicles without any problem in signals and Highways.

My test drive vehicle had more sound and vibration inside the cabin; I think Honda improved their refining skills and comparatively very less NVH levels and minimum vibration felt inside the cabin. Definitely it is required for a beginner like me instead cranking the running engine.
Heard lots of complaints on engine sound like belt slipping, bearing issue from various other ownership threads. I crossed 1500 KMs in a week. Not felt any abnormal sound in the engine.
Rating: 4.5 stars

1.jpg

Transmission: As my car is a diesel, it is coming with 6 +1 gears. Honda designed it very cleverly to improve the mileage. The Gear knob perfectly sits inside the hand and gives good grip even with sweat hands. Feels the gear shift needs a little force.
The car in 2nd gear runs like automatic, no need to press the gas pedal with driver alone. Conveniently I’m exploiting the feature.
Good Mileage Green arc displays….
1st gear – 10KMPH
2nd Gear – 20 to 30KMPH
3rd Gear – 25 to 40KMPH
4th Gear – 40 to 55KMPH
5th Gear – 55 to 65KMPH
6th Gear – 65 to 80 KMPH.
If you don’t get GREEN arc in speedo meter, just change gear or remove your leg from the gas pedal. Then blue arc will change to Green arc.
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Ground Clearance: The new Honda City 2014 is not like the earlier generation. This new one is easily clears the unscientific speed breaks and heavy pits.
Rating: 5 Stars

Tank Capacity: 40 Ltrs of Diesel is enough to cover the distance now a days. I don’t need to hit the fuel station very frequently.
Rating : 4.5 Stars for Diesel, 3.5 for Petrol .

Boot Space: 510 Ltrs is huge space, one of the main reasons to go for Honda City. This boot will fulfill my requirements. But the card board used to cover looks very cheap. Tools should have been provided in a box. Cost cutting is very evident is boot materials.
Rating: 3 stars. I would have rated more if it is foldable seat to increase the space.

Steering System: I drove Maruthi Swift & Ritz, Chevy Sail and Hyundai i10 steering. But I liked City steering. It is effort less and smooth, can be managed with some fingers. Adjustable system is good. But love to see telescopic one in City. Good grip on Steering. To use horn, really need to reach to the center and it is not effort less.
Rating: 4.0 Stars.

Suspension System: Even with full load and no load, clearly able to sense the road humps inside the cabin. Honda could have improved the suspension to make the ride more comfort. May be Honda is too much worried about the ground clearance. But still the ride is comfortable.
Rating: 3.5 Stars.

Braking system: Good Braking with ABS & EBD. The response of brake was good. As a new driver, really impressed with Disc brakes in front. But rear also should be a Disc one. Drum is not expected, Why Honda?
Rating: 4 Stars

Alloy & Tyres: Not liked the Alloy design. Skinny tyres. Even Top ends didn’t get the premium tyres. Honda promotes safety in all models and variants. But here, Honda started doing compromise with safety. Spare wheel is steel wheel.
Finally Honda’s spare wheel is temporary use only. Definitely we need good alloy (like our international counterpart) and broader tyres.
Even the left and right side alloy wheels design is not same with respect to the wheel rotational direction.

Left.jpg right.jpg

Alloy.jpg

Honda City is fully lacking in the Alloy & Wheels section.
Rating: 2.5 Stars

I received the Bridgestone tyres as stock tyres. I was too much worried to get MRF & Goodyear about the noise and rolling resistance. I approached Michelin in Pondicherry to replace the tyres on buy back basis. But Michelin dealer don’t take it on buy back basis. I have not got enough time to do check in Pondicherry.
Dealers were not support for tyre upgrades both in Pondicherry & Hyderabad. I may have warranty issues in future if I replace the tyres. As a beginner I don’t want to take risk now. So I decided to continue with Bridgestone tyres. Bridgestone is rated 2nd best tyre to use as per the below thread.

Tyre.jpg

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-modifications/1002-car-tyre-brands-reviews.html

Exterior:
Brilliant Premium Head Lamp: As per the head lamp is not good. The Low beam is not covering good distance so I forced to use the High Beam always. Definitely it needs upgrade for better visibility in night if we want to use without high beam.

A projector with DRL would have given cool look to the City.

Projector with DRL 1.jpg Projector with DRL 2.jpg

Premium wrap-around Tail Lamp: Looks Cool.
Front Grill: Thick chrome bar, really not impressed. Till the time I’m not getting irritated then it will remain in my car. Again it will be sustaining till we get stylish after-market front Grill.
Rear License Garnish: Looks pretty good.
Antenna: Shark fin, really liked it.
Door Handles, ORVM with Turn Indicator: No comments. Maintains the standard.

Rating: 3.5 Star

Interior:
Multi information Combination Meter: Looks cool. Impressed with GREEN arc. Good Job Honda. On the moment mileage display great. Blue & White is favourite combination.
Dash Board: Appearance of the dash board looks good. But feels like very poor plastics, cost cutting were happened. It is a prime dust and finger print magnet. We may need to apply screen guard to avoid the scratches in the glossy panels.
ICE: 5inch display is looks normal. I would appreciate more if it is a 7.5 touch screen with Navigation facility (Available in Malaysia, Thailand versions). What is cost of DVD player? Still Honda lives with CD player. Music playing through USB connected device is a good option. Charging of your mobile phone through USB port is also cool feature.
Speaker with tweeter is average. The music from the audio system is not giving the WOW factor.
Hands free Telephone: Truly it is not Hands free. You can Answer and disconnect the call with steering controls. Apart from that you need to reach out to the ICE to call the person. I hope international model get address book also in their steering.
The Mic is provided in top next to the Interior map light. The call audio quality is very clear which is routed to the speakers. The receiver is able to hear clearly even if you speak from the rear seats. We (4 in the car) had good conversation with our home when we are on the trip.
Seat: The beige colour looks premium, but it is a heavy dirt magnet. Need to have a seat cover which can be washable. Looks cost cutting was carried in the seats. Front seat appealing good. It provides a better support for an average person. Good ergonomics for the long travel. Thigh support could have been improved. Driver seat height adjustment works well. But I don’t to know, to what extend this will help the shorter persons.

India Beige.jpg Malaysia Black.jpg

Front Arm Rest: It is useless for me when I sit pilot seat. I’m 5.7 feet height. I can use armrest if I sit navigator seat. Otherwise it is merely a box for me. If it adjustable, it could have served the purpose fully.
Rear seat comfortably occupies the 3 average shape adults for a long journey without any issues. The leg room is great; conformably you can stretch your legs. The middle hump is not much disturbing. Honda maintained their word, Man Maximum Machine Minimum.
Good Ergonomics and thigh support. I wished to have adjustable head rest for rear seat. But the gap between the head and roof is barely an inch.
Honda doesn’t care about the child safety who tries to sit in the rear seat. But the international variant get the standard ISO fix for child seats with safety belts. Our government should impose more strict rules by including these requirements.

Child Safety seat.jpg

Height adjusting seat belt adjustment is not available. Again it is a cost cutting.

Rating: 4 stars

Automatic Climate Control: Touchscreen ACC, Wow I liked it. Again it requires scratch guard protection. One touch operation requires attention of driver while driving. This may distract the driver from the roads. When I start the ACC in auto mode with low temp, it generates the huge sound. I prefer to operate with manual controls only.
Rear Vent of air conditioner is doing their job in nominal way. 2 Power adapters in rear side are not required. May be 1 power socket & 1 USB port would have been better design.
Rear parking camera does his job very well. I liked it very well. I don’t felt the need of additional sensors requirement.

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Cruise Control: Excellent feature. Marvellous Honda.

ORVM: ORVM is not opening and closing based on the engine ignition. Again cost cutting, heard that it can be made auto with help of a connector which will cost Rs 1000/-. Even Grand i10 has this feature.
The Key is not folding. Not expected from Honda for a Premium car. Competitor has features.

Safety: Honda tried to improve the safety of his customers. Happy about Honda’s interest on safety. But still more safety feature could have added with extra air bags.
Fog Lamp is doing candle light job.
Dual Horn is not helping to clear my way. It is not about the attitude of people. Requires more sound from the horn.
The floor is also covered with beige colour mat. But the international models get as full black interior. It will spoil the interior if we are not cared about the dust and dirt.
Doors Metals found very light. I feel like it is not so strong. Time has to give the answer about the strength of the body and doors.

Glove Box: Able to accommodate the minimum things. Expected a Cooled Glove Box.

Door Pockets: I'm able to access without any issues.

Colours: Honda City looks elegant in all his previous colours. The new color Golden Brown is appreciated by many people. The nos on Golden Brown is steeply increasing. The international model in Blue looks heart catching. Amaze blue already attached so many people. Definitely City will do great in Blue. Just my opinion.

City in Blue.jpg

Final Verdict: 4 Stars out of 5 Stars of my expectation about Honda City.

9.jpg

Last edited:

thats one of the most detailed ownership reviews on the forum, fantastic writing as well, enjoyed reading - the city idtec is an absolute segment stormer , cant beat it not yet!

will be reading your updates regularly, please keep it coming and wish you many many safe miles

Excellent review.
I agree on almost all the points
Love this color on city.
Do keep the thread updated.

Very nice detailed review right from planning. I never noticed the direction of alloys is opposite until you highlighted. Thanks.

Thread Starter #12

Note: Thread Now Live From T.I.P Zone. BTW Brilliant Review. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
thats one of the most detailed ownership reviews on the forum, fantastic writing as well, enjoyed reading - the city idtec is an absolute segment stormer , cant beat it not yet!

will be reading your updates regularly, please keep it coming and wish you many many safe miles
Excellent review.
I agree on almost all the points
Love this color on city.
Do keep the thread updated.
Very nice detailed review right from planning. I never noticed the direction of alloys is opposite until you highlighted. Thanks.
Congrats on your New Honda City.
Thanks to everyone on your wishes and your comment about my review. [thumbsup]

Congrats on your buy of Vasantha Ashtra Sir.

I like your cars name very much.
Nice and detailed review.

I never knew people name their cars and even in such elegant & meaningful names. Congratulations for your purchase.

Top Bottom