The Dream came home Punto Emotion PK. -1200km done.

Thread Starter #1
Hi all.
This is my first post to the forum. I am newbie in the forum and in Car world too. I have purchased Fiat Grande Punto Emotion PK (Red Ferrari). I have completed 1200km up till.
Looking forward to put my owner experience. also very glad to be part of the forum. [:)]

Hi KnightRider, nice to have you here. Could you please share your experience so far with some photos if possible? Also which is the engine you have? 1.2, 1.3 or 1.4 ?

Hello Knightrider. welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to see another red hot Punto owner. I would appreciate if you post an introduction of your in our "Introduce Yourself" thread. We all would love to know more about you. Have a pleasant stay.
Cheers,
Akash

AMG

Suspended
You have managed to keep it quite clean. No scratches.[clap]
One of the cleanest punto i have seen.
BTW are you going for some ICE or are you planning to keep her stock?
I prefer stock cars.
:kewlpics:

Hello Knightrider welcome to TAI! Nice to see another Punto owner up here on TAI.

Your car is looking well maintained and red hot!

And you could do justice to your Punto by putting up a more detailed report.

Thread Starter #10
You have managed to keep it quite clean. No scratches.[clap]
One of the cleanest punto i have seen.
BTW are you going for some ICE or are you planning to keep her stock?
I prefer stock cars.
:kewlpics:
Keeping it scrach free is very difficult when you do not have covered parking and kids around.[:D] Brought Tavek cover to protect car. Stock ICE seems decent for me so currently no up-gradation plan.

Thread Starter #11
Hello Knightrider. welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to see another red hot Punto owner. I would appreciate if you post an introduction of your in our "Introduce Yourself" thread. We all would love to know more about you. Have a pleasant stay.
Cheers,
Akash
:agree: I am also interesting in making more friends here.

Nice pictures man. 1.3 MJ is an excellent pick!
This is VFM is current diesel. Sturdy and looks no match.

Hello Knightrider welcome to TAI! Nice to see another Punto owner up here on TAI.

Your car is looking well maintained and red hot!

First car in life that to so beautiful one you got to be loosing nights sleeps if you see single scratch on it.

And you could do justice to your Punto by putting up a more detailed report.
I would put detail report with more interior pictures.

Thread Starter #12
How I started the research ?

Which car to buy? It looks like very small question with simple answer. But it's not.
It took almost year for me to decide what to buy.
As Engineer I decide to make it in steps.

What Budget?
Money always matters. At that point I have never touched the car as driver. I have very less knowledge of cars. No knowledge what to consider while buying car.
This is my first car so I asked lot of my friends about it. As first car people suggested me go for Petrol cars and that to basic B segment such as Indica Xeta or Wagoner or Santro. 4L to go.
As I am 5'4" I always feel need of height seat adjustable also I am strong recommend for ABS and Airbag. So I started looking these 3 features car and I soon notice in need to raise the budget and I decided it as to 7L.

Petrol or Diesel? [drive]
Normal recommendations if your monthly running is 1000 km then go for diesel. As by my bike experience I have covered 50,000 Km is around 4-5 years i.e. 10000 km for year. Now if you have car it will be defiantly some long trips. Thus I have decided it would be good option to go for Diesel.
The Diesel car has less running cost, long life and higher resale value.

Hatchback or Sedan?
I have parking problem so choice was obvious hatchback. Still I have put one car in my list it was ford fiesta 1.6S and that to its petrol.:stupid: I feel this is really fun car and driver's car

Thread Starter #15
Need suggestion fo improve average.

Currently I am getting Average as 13 KM/Lit [frustration] in 100% city driving. Lot of peoples getting more than 17 Km/lit in city.

Please suggest me correct gear to use at what RPM or Speed to get good economy in fiat Punto. I tried to search it in the forums but nothing conclusive results. :help:

Top Bottom