Ford Eco Baby Sport 1.0P Ecoboost Titanium MT (Chill Metallic)

Thread Starter #1
I should have written this few months ago well better now then later [embarass]

WARNING : Wall of Text Ahead [evil]

I been driving for last 10 odd years and my family had our beloved Tata Indigo , She never gave us any issues or trouble . when you start she starts no complaint about petrol costs , cleanliness of the vehicle . after a while age caught up to here [cry] parts starts fall off . so we have give her a proper retirement so we sold here to old couple.

well thats the past , so we need a car (we thats includes me and parents )

here are few choices

1. Mahindra XUV - Prices way to high and look macho for us who came from a compact Sedan
  2. Renault Duster - Was our 1st Choice due its price point (until EcoSport entered into the fray)
  3. Ford EcoSport - Beaty , Price and features ... We fell in so love with her so we have 2 of them

Ford EcoSport : First Encounter

We saw our future love in Chennai's Express Avenue Shopping Mall , she looked sleek yet powerful and with lost of features compared to others in our list for less Money.

Can seat 4 with ample legroom and boot space for our small family . so we wanted to book here immediately and we booked them at MPL Ford - Teynampet

But wait you said you have 2 of them also Why do you need 2 Ford EcoSports ?

When we had plans its me and my parents by the time we booked its my my family and my parents , we needed 2 as i was moving to Bangalore for new.

My life was almost that Asian Paint Ad , New Job , New Car , New life .....

we back to Car . so we needed 2 Ford EcoSports ... and here are 2 Variants we got

I got Ford EcoSport 1.0P Ecoboost Titanium MT and my parents got EcoSport 1.5D Trend MT , But Focus of this Thread is my Eco Baby Sport

29l1ras.jpg

Well i fell i love with her since i got her in Oct'13 (Plz don't this to my wife) , since this date that love never wavered even tho we have more stylish and modern looking cars are coming into the market now .

I have driven her up the mountains , in Highway @ almost 180kph , in bumper to bumper bangalore traffic , she never failed me ones and its been 3000+ km in ODO , still our relationship going strong ....

here my ups and down in the wonderful journey :

Modified her eyes so she can look further , clearer and brighter.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...336-ford-ecosport-headlight-bulb-upgrade.html

Went with my wifes to Yercaud , Coorg and Mysore

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/voyage-junction/16139-short-sweet-visit-yercaud.html

Due my stupidity , she was injured but all healed and looking prettier after surgery.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...heck-fixing-15-cm-dent-new-ford-ecosport.html

but i wanted to pep her after that accident so i took her to 3M HSR Layout for here beauty treatments.

3M Paint Protection , Under body coating with 3M Mats.

More to come when i am in lovey dovey mood

es_f.jpg

es_r.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, people are still waiting months for delivery and you got two of them [clap].

Congrats on your ECOSPORT(S). Have nice time ahead.

Congrats on your Ecosports mate. The chill metallic shade looks pretty good on road. How is the performance from the world famous 1.0 Ecoboost engine? And how is the driving comparison between a turbo-charged petrol and a turbo-charged diesel since you have both of them in your garage? Which is more fun to drive among the two?

Thread Starter #5
Congrats on your Ecosports mate. The chill metallic shade looks pretty good on road. How is the performance from the world famous 1.0 Ecoboost engine? And how is the driving comparison between a turbo-charged petrol and a turbo-charged diesel since you have both of them in your garage? Which is more fun to drive among the two?
hmm I would say Petrol tends have top speed but Diesel has better pick up then in Petrol at Lower RPM's

but once you cross 3000 rpm , petrol is the king [evil]

Top Bottom