Golden Brownie: My Honda City 2014 SV i-DTEC

Thread Starter #1
Section One: Background and Buying Overview

> Looking for a Diesel sedan for my daily office commuting as well as weekend travel.

> List the vehicles considered are Vento,Rapid and Eco sport. No to Verna because of unstable high speed stability.

> Tossed between Eco sport and 4G Honda City and backed out from Eco sport because of its longggggggg waiting period.TD ed both and highly impressed with All New Honda City.It is satisfied all my need. I am totally convinced with Honda for its quality and its claiming fuel economy.

> Went to Sundaram Motor in November 2013 and prebooked my City with 51K advance.At that time my waiting list was 16 for Diesel. They where assured me The delivery in the first lot. The last week my SA called me to come and check my allotted car. Went and checked the car on all aspect and zeroed in and got the VIN number. Checked the VIN and found it was January made batch.I was so happy that getting my 2014 made car. Thanks to Honda[clap]. Immediately started to apply car loan with SBI. Sundaram Honda has all the resources and it took only 2 days to complete all the work and I was good to go. The OTR for SV VARIENT comes at 11.47 Lacs inclusive of insurance. Added few accessories necessary to have it.

Section Two: Initial Ownership Impressions

Today I went to the showroom in the morning (auspicious time)and saw my beauty waiting for me.In one word I was floored with her stunning color.Beauty man beauty.....Hats off to Honda to bring in this new colour. You want black? You want Greenish or you want Golden Brown?...all you can get it in this colour. It gives you a different shade at different angle. I love all its shade.

> Exteriors and Design: Great build and good design language.front chrome does not looks that bad. sinks well with the color.
> Interiors and Features: Great space and comfort. Will update once I used to the Gizmos. NVH levels are very minimal and bearable.

> Engine and Performance: Pulls effortlessly and gear shift is good. Will update more on my usage.

> Ride and Handling: Great and I immediately changed my skinny tire to 195/60 R15 With Michelin XM2. Also Transformed in to LENSO alloys SAMURAI series.
With the new shoe,my darling Brownie looks stunning.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Golden Brownie - My Honda City 2014 SV IDTECH

Congrats on your purchase! Looking for more snaps and detailed review soon [:)]

Golden Brownie - My Honda City 2014 SV IDTECH

hey.. congrats for your New baby.... waiting for pics...n do keep posting.! May you have a million miles in your New car!

Congrats buddy, waiting for more pics (interior and exterior). Please keep updating your ownership review and performance of the car.

Congrats Bro,

Waiting for some more pictures and details

Congrats on your purchase. Please post some more detailed pics including interiors.

Isn't Honda bit fussy about warranty, since you have put aftermarket alloys ?

congrats for your new Honda, can you post some clear picture of the car with alloys.

Congratulations NAM ADNOH, [clap]
Welcome to TAI.
Wishing you a very good fortune and good luck with the new car bro. Now one thing missing is the pictures! please post as many pictures as possible including before and after affects of any mod you do. Keep updating here regularly.
Thank you for your post.

@NAM

Congrats for your new City buddy !!

Wish you many happy miles with it and looking forward for more pics soon

Congratulations on your new car .It looks awesome in this color according to me .
Drive Safe .

Welcome to TAI NAM ADNOH.
Congratulations on your possession of New City, Surely you will enjoy your ride. Have happy motoring. [clap]
Do post more pics of your beauty and keep update your thread. [:)]

Heartiest congratulations on your new honda city n a warm welcome to TAI.Loved this shade as you said looks brilliant.do share some more pictures.many happy miles you enjoy.

Top Bottom