My Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI

Thread Starter #1
My First Love after 'Girls' My Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI

Hi fellow TAIans, This is my review.

Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI

Color: B. Red
Year: 2007
Cubic Capacity: 796

After searching to many car dealers in Delhi, the search has came to an end. On 11th March 2011, I brought my first car, my used Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI for Rs. 2 Lakhs. When I brought the car , the odometer was showing only 7500 KMS, I was very happy that I brought a car which was as good as new. People says that you have brought the car at high price, but for me what matters the car is in very good condition.

Interiors:
All things are stock and in good condition. I feel it is sufficient for 4 adults with the boot space because I don't want to decrease the power and space by putting the CNG cylinder.

Exterior:
The body is straight not a single dent or a scratch.

Performance:
The car gives 47Bhp and has 796cc 3-Cylinder Engine which is enough for city commuting and for long trips.

Gearbox, Brakes And Suspensions: Average but good for a small car.

Fuel Efficiency: 12+ in City with AC and 20+ on Highway.

Service & Spares: Maruti Suzuki spare parts are cheap and easily available here, but I used only MGPs. I got serviced my car only at Maruti Suzuki service station to maintain the quality because I believe in quality and perfection.

Modifications and Accessories

Interior:
After Market Steering Cover
After Market Steering Power Handle
After Market Seat Cover(Blue And Grey)
After Market Wooden Bead Seat Cushion With Grey Velvet Border
After Market Cigarette Lighter And Power Socket
After Market Front Arm Rest
Remote Boot Opener - Thanks to RAKESHKN
Sony DSX-A400BT ICE
Sony Xplod Speakers(2Front And 2Rear)
Autocop Gear Lock
Autocop Power Windows
MGP Day And Night Inside Mirror

Exterior:
After Market Internally Adjustable ORVMs
I-Pop Adjustable Blind Spot Mirror
I-Pop Door Guard
After Market Door Visor
After Market Side Moulding
Autocop Central Locking
MGP Plastic Mudflaps
After Market Fog Lamps
After Market Front Parking Sensors
After Market Rear Parking Sensors
MGP Wheel Covers

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Showstopper,

The Alto looks good, I always like this model Alto, Nice snaps, maintain well [:)], I have the same Sony Audio system, it's just amazing, hope you like it as well.

Last edited:
Hi bro, your Red Alto looks smashing and well maintained. Wish you many more happy miles. The central storage box looks very nice. I want to know if a similar one is available for Polo.

Hi,
Its nice with lots of images. If you have budget, try out the Bumper painted too with the same body color.
Whether Center Arm Rest is from Linea?

Hi showstopper27 ! Bro your car looks really very nice. I am very happy to see that you maintained your ride very well. I am also a happy Alto owner. And mine also 2007 model and installed autocop central locking.[;)]

Thread Starter #12
1st owner maintenance matters, factory painted car with company fitted accessories like autocop central locking and gearlock. Main thing is mileage 7500KMs.

Nice review and I must say your car is very clean. I saw in one of the pics the side mirror has a small circular mirror inbuilt can you please tell me what's the exact use of that.

Thread Starter #14
Its called blind spot mirror and its adjustable too. It shows the spot which you can't see from your stock(rear view) mirror.

Top Bottom