Originally Posted by Kaps
Thanks torq. I m now looking to buy this car the 2014 version. How r u doing now. Any other problem and what's the FE you r getting now?
Originally Posted by sappy3937
Have you bought the SAIL? If yes, would like to know about your experience with the car.
I am getting 12.5 kmpl in city with 40-50% AC use, during winter time i got 13.5-14 kmpl as AC usage was almost nil. Highway mileage hovers around 15-16 mostly with AC. (Mine is Petrol)
Appologies for replying so late.
I have got Diesel variant and has clocked 46500 KM till date. I am getting a consistent fuel economy of around 20 KMPL. This increases when i fuel in at a COCO fuel outlets. It is a wonderful vehicle, but i believe that the quality of fuel & air filters are not very good, they dont last more than 7500 KMs, after 7500 KM the efficiency decreases and one can feel it easily.
Also till date following items have been replaced under warranty:
1. Some vacuum hose for the turbo ( MRP 750)
2. AC On off Knob ( Complete assembly) (MRP approx 4800)
3. Fuel Filter assembly ( Complete assembly with sensor) (MRP approx 2800)
4. Window Glass Rubber (all four) ( Dont remember the cost)
5. Front Windshield Cowel ( Dont remember the cost)