August passed on with Audio!
Whats for September 2014!
Then took the idea to improve lights
1. Many people on forums said that the night breakers do not improve lighting to a great extent
2. Upgrading lights in Fiesta causes yellowing as the lights are too close to headlight cover
So, the plan started to add aux lights.
Fixed the brand to be Hella
. Looked at the models 700FF and 500FF. Even tried to get FF50 or FF75. Then took a way to get in touch with Hella Sales, Chennai. They responded well and recommended Hella Rallye 3003 compact.
1. The construction quality of these lights is high than the other models discussed above
2. Lens Design is awesome and the light throw is good.
3. They look small than the others (however not thin as the Hella comet 500)
Again, installatoin done at Car sense by Ramu. Neat install. He made a bracket with 10mm MS. There were holes in Fiesta frame - so no welding or drilling.
Total cost = Rs. 13500 including number plate holders. These enhance the appeal of car.
Pair of lights - 12000
Switch + wiring kit - 650
Number plate holders - 700
The lights are good. We have to adjust them ourselves to suit our taste. Its easy to adjust these. These help to drive faster without straining the eyes. Make sure you don't adjust so the light hits straight on oncoming traffic.
Checking for position, notice the number plates without holders.
Hella Rallye 3003 compact
Clamp painted before installation. It is a 10mm MS rod - 4" x 4" for Fiesta
Clamp attached and bumper fitted
Finally installed - number plates with holders