: Both the cars fall in.completely different segments but still will share a bit of my experience with both.
Well the drivability of the innova is better than the Polo in the city because the innova turbo zone is from 1400- 2600 RPM where as the Polo turbo zone is from 2100- 3500 RPM so the lag in innova is not there or very negligable where as there is lot of lag in the Polo also the power delivery of the innova is very linear and the Polo is sudden surge after tubo spool up. So the drivability in city of the innova is much better for the innova but considering the size of the vehicle its the Polo that os far more relaxing.
Now on the highway its completely different. The Polo wins hands down in drivability than the innova. the Polo is much more fun and powerfull than the innova.
Points where Innova looses to the Polo
- Sheer pleasure of driving on the highway (city if you know to keep it in the turbo zone)
- Nvh levels controllee excessively inside the cabin I.e even at a.speed of 130- 140 little engine noise is heard and wat is heard is also a bit sporty note for me.
- The Innova almost looses its breath at 100km/hr where as the Polo starts its breath at 100 and.easily goes upto 172 km/hr and the innova almost dead at 150km/hr.
- Build quality, of course its a German but still the car being a mere hatch feels much more strong and planted.
- Interior quality is built to last.
Point where the Polo looses to the Innova
- Drivability in city
- Interior space tons and tons of it.
- Toyota Reliability ( I can go on a world trip on this car with.my eyes.closed if all of the world waw connected by road
- As you said this cars is meant to be driven in.
Tyre pressure I keep around 28 to 30 psi
: its not 2 years old car bro its 6.5 years old car and maintaining black is dam difficult it is most of time wrapped under the body cover when.not.in.use and.given a hand polished every month and machine polished every 6 months.