Originally Posted by GrandRk
I followed with my dealer and got it in person within 2 months of my delivery.
Thanks GrandRK. I'll also follow up with my dealer. I somehow feel getting the warranty certificate in person is always better.
Quick update regarding highway drivability. I had been to Bangalore from Mysore (around 350 kms to and fro), so thought of penning down few points regarding the vehicle performance on the highway
1. Car felt very stable till 120kmph. I did not go beyond that as the car is still new. Average speed was about 80Kmph.
2. Need to check the mileage figures as I still have lot of fuel left. Im guessing the mileage to be around 15kmpl. This is with AC on 80% of the time.
3. Observed little Body roll for rear passengers.
4. The steering does become heavy once the vehicle crosses 60 kmph. I liked the feedback I got from the steering above 60kmph. Felt more assured.
5. Speed sensing volume controls works pretty well. Boon to have it on the highways I would say.
6. I could hear little tire noise out on the highway but nothing major. NVH levels inside the car was good. Very pleasent drive through out.
Overall very happy with the drive. Cheers!