Originally Posted by parth1231
You need not worry about the oil change as Grand has synthetic engine oil against the conventional oil that needs frequent changes. Folks:
My recent mileage calculation
649 KMs Tank to tank 36.4 Litres.
649/36.4 =17.8 KMPL
the drive was 450 Kms on highway and rest in city with 100% AC.
Thanks Parth. As I have driven the car over 6 months now and initial excitement of driving is slowly fading away, here are my observations.
1. Engine power is average but below average once AC is switched ON.
2. Still not very happy with steering. Its not as I said feather smooth on low speed as it used to be in the starting.
3. Sudden bite of the brakes on low speed is annoying.
4. City mileage revolves around 12.5Km/l.
5. Terrible AC performance. It feels effective only on level 3 (during summer).
1. That smile, as soon as you step in and buckle up the seat belt.
2. Exterior good looks, Quality interiors and solid doors give you a premium feel. (Thud sound)
3. Features make day to day life easy.
4. Highway mileage of 16-19Km/l
5. Man O Man.. if you really wanna know how good is you grand i10 , you just drive old i10 for few kilometers. I drove yesterday and was totally flabbergasted. Old I10 felt so mediocre. ultra Thin doors, below average interiors. Horrible steering (doesnt come to center if not rotated fully, assistance wasnt good either). With every angle old i10 felt inferior.
I am going to visit service centre soon regarding AC performance and fixing a long pending denting work.