Originally Posted by parth1231
those are encouraging figures
By the way how do you judge tank to tank? I mean the empty tank position? is it based on the analogue indicator?
FE can't be judged by the fuel gauge indicator so the method i used -
1. With any level of existing fuel, fill up full tank.
2. reset the trip A to zero
3. drive for some days/weeks.
4. fill up full tank again from the same petrol bunk.
5. Note down the litres filled(say 20 litres)
6. Note down the Trip A reading(say 240 km)
7 FE = trip meter reading / Litres filled to make the tank full again. i.e(240/20 = 12)
Repeat these steps few more times. Also note while doing full tank ensure you don't go for top-up.