Answers to your questions
1) Mirror, pull towards you for night and push towards the windshield for day
2) I keep standard pressure as 33, depends on how may people travel frequently.
3) You can unlock only the boot by
a) pressing the boot unlock button on the remote
b) by pressing the button on the boot door with the key in your pocket. Only the boot will be unlocked.
4) Wiper operating is the left stalk on the steering wheel, push up will only swipe the wipers once, push down once is low, once more is medium and all the way down in high. Pull the stalk towards you is water and one swipe of the wiper.
5) Parking and headlight have same indicator on the MID. No special indicator for low beam.
6) Car does lock even if any of the window is open (some members have reported that their car does not lock with window open, mine does unfortunately). to check if doors are locked, just pull the door lever without pressing the small black button (Key less request) on the drivers and passenger side.
7) You cannot keep only one mirror open, either both open or both close.
Originally Posted by kbase
In addition to the above, if we lock all the doors and get out, do we still need to press the lock button in the key ?
Is the rear view mirror a day / night one ? How to adjust it ?
What tyre pressure one has to maintain as the manual recommends 33 psi for normal load and 36 for max load ?
Can the boot be opened by pressing the boot unlock button in the key ( without pressing the unlock key button as I need to open the boot without unlocking the car / doors ) ?
Can someone explain as how to operate wiper buttons in Asta as I am not able to figure out ?
There is no indicator for low beam ( does parking light and low beam has the same indicator symbol in MID )
Can the car be locked if any of the windows opened ? How to ensure that the car is locked ?
Can I electronically close the left hand mirror alone as we do for both mirrors during lock ?