Its still taking time to write-up my ownership review.
Yes, I am lazy
So quick recap on my ride
Delivery Experience : Good with Vinayak Hyundai, Tambaram.
KMs done till now : 1170 , will give for first service in a day or 2.
Accessories done : Tire upgrade,3M NOMAD Mat, 3M Paint Sealant, 3M Underbody Coating, 3M PPT, Chrome exhaust (yet to fix), Chrome Sill plate (yet to fix)
Tyre upgrade : Drove straight to GN Tyres, Tambaram from Vinayak Hyundai. Traded each tyre for 3K and got 5 Yoko S Drive 185 /60. Total damage : 8K. I was looking for Yoko Earth, but he convinced me for S drive. It’s been lovely till now. Had a long drive to my hometown this weekend, the handling was so good… was curving in 120 KMPH, felt good in terms of handling. Please remember my last ride was Punto, so I won’t be fully satisfied.
Planned : Armrest, Seat cover, Horn upgrade, Good Components on front and move the front speakers to back, Headlight upgrade (may be as I am ok with the current one, but definitely not great)
1) Did anyone upgrade the horn? How did you manage with wire splice without impacting warranty? May be I will check with service center while doing 1st service.
2) Any suitable Armrest available in market?
3) Any good accessories shop for the planned ones? I stay in Urapakam, have done all my setup in Motomall for my Punto. They are expensive, but was worth it. Any other alternatives? Not too far from my place please
4) I synced up my Blackberry, but I feel the call volume output to the speakers are bit low. I have to keep the volume to Max. Is it a widespread observation or its just my phone?
5) When i use the Wiper Wash, the wiper goes off before the water reaches the windshield. Is this the way i10 G works?
1) Issue with Hard braking – slight wobble on the tyres.
2) I still fell the Clutch is bit hard compared to my Diesel Punto, compared it again this Weekend, but its hard. May be it needs some adjustment.
3) Boot needs to be closed real hard.