5000 kms Update:
Exactly after 4 months, my car clocked 5k kms. Decided to get the wheel balancing and alignment done. Also, the busted tyre was patched up since I thought it's a waste going in a new spare tyre. After all, I would be changing to a different brand in couple of years.
Some notes after 5k kms:
1) Suspension improving - takes bad roads well but still have that thud feel when going over rough potholes.
2) Tyre pressure - 35psi. Feels better now.
3) Steering feels better - Maybe due to the alignment.
4) Enjoying the turbo band and I do take it to 3.5k rpm and beyond at times. But not all good as Swift.
Some mileage readings observed during the recent run:
1) 100% AC with heavy foot - Mileage is around 13kmpl in city
2) 100% AC with light foot - Mileage is around 16-17kmpl in city
3) 100% AC with light and heavy foot - Mileage is around 15kmpl in city Busted tyre out for patch work: After patch work - 750 INR Avg I got today morning on my way to work. Rush hour traffic