350 km only.
Planning to take it for a reasonable drive during Dussera holidays.
Touch wood there are no notable niggles so far
Pick up is really good and especially you enjoy the feel when the beast cruises in top gears (5/6).
Observations so far,
1) One of the keyless remotes battery discharged which they would replace.
2) I am suspecting there is a slight pull towards right but need to double check before call for a wheel balance.
3) Front tyres seemed slightly depressed from looks but Tyrotronics doesn't shows any such signs.
4) Low beam has poor lighting, at times I even doubt whether the bulbs are glowing
especially under city lights.
5) Haven't yet completely got used to the turning radius, reverse camera. At times I feel either I am over cautious than what I supposed to be
or struggling for the right judgment.
6) Sometimes when try to switch from 6th gear, it quickly lands in 3rd instead of 5th - as the gear slots are closely placed need to move the stick little slowly.
7) There is very low bass and understand why a few folks have upgraded stock speakers / amplifiers immediately. There is a huge resistance from my family, if I float the idea. So have to wait for some more time. Having said that, the OEM
Car audio system will not disappoint any regular music lovers.
8) At low speeds on uneven roads the ride is bit bumpy.
9) one of my friends who owns a Q5, liked SARAH very much for the features and the ride.
10) Placed orders for Meguir's ultimate polish, Carnauba formula 1 wax - thanks to Vicky.
11) I fixed a Panasonic portable DVD player (came with a seat headrest
) to one of the seats, my daughter enjoys watching movies. I wanted to fix iPad to the other seat so that each kid can get a personalized experience. Going to order iPad seat mount headrest online, prior to the trip. BTW
, Has anyone got front sensors fixed on their beasts?