Today my cute devil “Argento” crossed 1k km mark in the odo. I really enjoyed this 1k km with “Argento”. Specially the attention we get wherever we go. Now let me share my feelings/experience with my cute devil during this 1k km:
1. This car is more comfortable on highway compared to crowded city area.
2. Increase the vehicle speed and ride quality gets smoother and smoother.
3. At idle one can feel the constant humming of the diesel motor. On the go no issue. The motor gets smooth.
4. Even though the car is smaller than my earlier car Manza, my rear seat occupants say “this car is more comfortable than Manza”. Yah it is surprising.
5. I am loving the light sensing dashboard illumination.
6. Fuel efficiency of the TDCI motor is simply superb. I am continuously getting 20.xx kmpl.
7. For a diesel car clutch is surprisingly light.
8. At idle condition if the clutch is depressed fully, the engine vibration can be felt.
9. Fit and finish in some areas is below average. I cannot say confidently that the interior will not rattle after 10k kms.
10. Even though this car is 100 kg heavier than my earlier car Manza, while driving it feels lighter than the Manza.
11. Dynamics of this car is superb. I really don’t understand how did some people manage to topple this car?
12. In spite of higher GC this car can change direction really quick.