Tata Manza Aura ABS (2012) Dew White

Thread Starter #1
Hay friends

I was using a Toyota Innova 2011 Model with a ODO 30000km, my main use was for city ride and my usage was very low for my city ride the FE was less than 10km/liter so was planning for a sedan.

Once I saw a friend who was working with Tata Dealer/ASS told me that there was offer going on for 2011 vehicles and after sometime I visited their showroom which was in Trivandrum and saw a Manza Safire high end model and was offered a discount of 180k. I checked the vehicle thoroughly with my limited knowledge and came to a conclusion to purchase it and negotiated for additional discounts then they told me there was an incentive of 20k for salesman and they offered me a reverse sensor so the total discounts came to 200k and a reverse sensor camera. The vehicle was a showroom Display Car and it was zero km done but the model was 2011 and I booked it paying 5k and took all the commitments in the booking order form and came home

That night I spend some time in different forums and found out the FE was very less for Manza and planed for a diesel version and informed my friend within after two days I revisited the show room and saw the diesel Manza and was shocked to see the condition it was parked in an open yard and the condition was worst the tires was flattened and seat was loaded with carton (old speaker’s cover) but they told me at the time of delivery it would be just like a new car and the offer was 100k only so 728k -100k= 628k I was in a dilemma but planned to proceed but while detailing I came to know that these cars were billed on 2011 itself for Sales target and their warranty started from that time so we will get only around one year / 100k kms warranty I was very disappointed and went back without any decision
The next day I got a PM from my FB friend who was with Concord Motors and he told me they are getting two Manza Aura ABS dew white 2012 model with 100k discount and full warranty and I accepted the offer and transferred the booking amount
That day searched regarding Manza and came to know about The Automotive India forum and joined and posted a query "Buying a 2012 Tata Manza Quadrajet Aura ABS" this query actually changed my car buying concept I got a detailed information from MR Tornado which helped me to write a detailed mail to concord motors and got the Battery , oils rubber beading and fluids changed the details are in the post.

Any way I thank Tornado for his timely advice and I am proud to say that I am one of the guys who good tons of benefit with this forum [:)]

My Delivery was scheduled on 29th July and i reached concord motors around 11am to take delivery all the paper works were done and they showed me the PDI Check list explained the features of the care. As suggested Extended Warranty was purchased for 6940/-

after 1pm the pooja was finished and got the vehicle, there was a long ride back home, aroung 180km so returned immediatley cause i was driving Manza for the first time and i did not prefer night driving the driving comfort was excellent and the rain was pouring so i could check the wipers the same day the steering was smooth pickup was excellent the gear shift was also great on the way stopped in a tyre shoped and filled nitrogen for Rs 50/each but filled only 30 psi as advice by Tornado cause the tires are old , so will fill 32psi as instructed after 1000 km service
the average FE int DIS was 19.6 when i reached home the odo was 235km

the following is the list i have planned
1) 15"alloys with more spikes
2) wind spoiler
3)Leather Seat Cover

regarding the alloy wheels the best quote for PLATI 15"108 psd was 22k with installation and nitrogen but came to know that the TATA OE alloys are cheaper and im trying to source it .

regarding the Spoiler and Leather im looking advice from TAI members from kollam or trivandrum for suggestions

P1090094.jpg

P1090100.jpg

P1090102.jpg

P1090101.jpg

P1090099.jpg

Re: Tata Manza AurA ABS 2012 Dew White

Good to know that you have taken the right decision and you are happy about it.

Its true that you will find experts here who could help you with best of advises covering technical and financial aspects of your vehicle.

Even had few problems with my bike and I joined this forum; I was happy to get tons of helping hands and got my problem resolved soon.

Proud to be an 'AutomativeIndian'[clap][:D]

Congratulation on your Manza!. I too have a Aura ABS which has crossed 40000kms. I think you have got a good deal. Happy motoring...

@rishialpy , congo once again , this time for starting the ownership thread.
I know, you are busy with the pongal blessed businesses opportunity .
Do post some pics whenever you get the time.

Thread Starter #6

@Tornado Sure will update the pictures, please do the needful to merge my previous thread and ownership thread as both are interlinked

rishi

@Tornado Sure will update the pictures, please do the needful to merge my previous thread and ownership thread as both are interlinked

rishi
you can always edit the opening post of the 'ownership thread' even after 30 min deadline and include the link for your preownership Shopping thread. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uying-2012-tata-manza-quadrajet-aura-abs.html

BTW, eager to read about the TATA car and TASS from the former owner of T badge , no nonsense Innova.

rishialpy, congratulations on your dew white manza, the best it looks in this shade.
You got a good deal on your purchase and wish you many happy miles with it.Do share more pictures of your ride.
Any PDI pictures that you clicked before delivery do share if you have.

Top Bottom