Small DIY update
Since I've already updated the Missing Hub Caps on My Lenso's and buying them separately is a very costly affair (approx 1000 rs/hubcap)
,though of leaving the rear alloys without hubcaps whereas I put the remaining caps on both the front wheels. On the long run it started to show some rust around the rear hub area. It was an eye sore and thought to fix it asap
Bought a can of Matt Black Paint and Flat clear coat for the matte finish and extra protection .
Sanded down with light sanding paper
Cleaned the drum after sanding with rubbing alcohol .
All masked up and first coat applied. (Newbie on painting)
It's the right time to clean up your dusty wheels
Cleaned inside out!
Third and final coat !
Noticed rust on the inside of alloys.
After two coats
End Result :) Similarly done the other side too
The Main reason why I bought a Flat Clear was to apply on this particular alloy. This is the one which was damaged on my Bangalore trip and it's being mended and back in use. The shop which I've gave this alloy for painting did a shabby job and they didn't even applied the clear coat. It looked slightly indifferent once washed and Alloy Gel is applied.
After Two Coats of Flat Clear
Final Overall Look. The Lug Nut's are up for a change real soon