Originally Posted by rakeshkn
Wow, so you covered 50k within 2 year!. congrats man, what else I say :)
Thank you. Car is pretty happy in munching miles, it seems :)
Originally Posted by TonyJA
Hi Vichu, can you please let me know the Offset / ET for Honda Amaze original alloys?
The petrol one's are having an alloy width of 5J and the diesel one's are having width of 5.5J . I'm running on 7J
I am planning for a update for my Amaze Diesel |
Also let me know any recommendation for alloy brand / pattern . Car is Silver.
Try any darker shades to get the contrast. Stick to Branded alloys. It will surely be a little heavy on the pocket when compared to replica one's but definitely worth the penny spend.
Planning to install Alloys and Extra fog lamps. Decided on Hella 500FF. |
Has anyone installed these kind of lights in Amaze? Mine is a base model and i would like to know the installation tricks since its a covered/ tight space
I've seen few Amaze with Hella's they do look good and OK. Try not to pierce the bumber and do customized clamps for holding the Hella's in place.
Originally Posted by jaghandeep
Got my Honda Amaze (black panther) a under body shield and anti-corrosive shield from silencer from 3m care care Chennai anna nagar yesterday (8-7-15) after 2years of taking the delivery of the car.
Took a 2 year warranty coat. The manager Megananthan and staff Praveen were amicable and explained the procedure before starting the work. I had the right to go and check the work anytime in the garage.
Took couple of photos and showed them the areas were the coating has not penetrated. They made sure it was re-done and did a complete inspection in the end.
The washed my car exterior as a complement
The did excellent work I was happy, content and satisfied.
That is one drooling wonderful job. Pictures says a lot. Great work there !!
Originally Posted by jaghandeep
DIY of the glove compartment with felt fabric in my black panther
Great work there mate. Was thinking of doing something similar. What are the advantaged on the long run ? Is there any disadvantages ? 50,000km's Service Done Merits so far
Demerits so far
- Brake pads still have life for at least 10k kms.
- Fuel filter finally changed. Fuel filter price has been dropped by 50% by Honda to bring down the Service cost. Smart move there Honda !
- No serious issue with the engine or electronics. Everything working fine.
Let the picture's speak now
- There is some kind of suspension noises with the rear suspension. They told it was fixed but i still feel the same.
- There is some kind of vibration that I've always mentioned. The only single vibration in the cabin. Went on a detailed inspection and came to know that it's from the engine cabin and they've offered to find it out and rectify it provided a day for them to totally dismantle everything from the left front end and re fixing. I was busy the day,so thought of doing it another day.
The service people checking on the vibration issue. It only pops up when the turbo kicks in linearly. Wonder what's the problem.
Final bill details of the 50K service. Final bill amount came out to be Rs 6462