Originally Posted by venkythaniks
Vishnu - Just debadging? You should have specific reasons right? Are you planning on doing any mods.? Just visiting your thread after a long time. I might have missed some story leading to this debadging.. Btw
--The alloy looks super cool.
Well , it looked too much crowded with all those nomenclatures. Hence debadged to enhance the looks. More surprises are on the way
Originally Posted by max_ll19
I am owing an Honda Amaze SXMT Petrol. Recently met with an accident and the front portion got damaged.
The damaged parts were replaced by the authorised service centre. Now I would like to know a few things.
1. The under hood insulation for petrol version of Amaze come only on one side of the bonnet? How many layers of insulation material it has?
2. Is there any cover under the engine or it is open?
3. Is there any standard paint color used under the hood?
4.Head lamps becoming foggy or misty is it normal?
Kindly let me know
1. For my knowledge there is no under hood insulation for the petrol versions. Correct me if i am wrong.
2. Under the engine ? I didn't quite get you there.
3.It usually will be the color of primer.
4.Not Normal. Click a picture of it when fogged up and go to svc and claim your warranty. I've changed mine.