Originally Posted by livecars
how are your driving roads - good roads vs bad roads, any sharp curves, ghats or highways?
if you upgrade, upgrade all tyres! ABS
will continue to act with new tyres. Just ensure that you go for right upgrade, so that riding comfort and braking is not affected -vely
i drive mostly in Bangalore city so some roads are good ,some are worse .
currently stock tires are good year (don't know what version ) , i feel they are good but road noise is bit huge . car wobbles a lot if road is uneven
rattles from dash board is bothering me a lot , my car is almost 3 months old ,
Problems facing .
1) noise levels gradually increasing
2) gear slotting is bit hard , my old swift is smooth with buttery shifts.
3) rattle sound from both sides of dash board (LHS and RHS)
4) my some one shakes his leg in car ,whole car shakes
5) i have carnelian pearl red color and it get dusted within 5mins of wash .
6) clutch pedal gives screeching noise sometimes and when i show this to my friends noise vanishes .
7) when i apply brake i hear a noise which i usually hear from bus braking.
8) so many problems within 2.9k KMS
feels only i m facing these problems or others too who own a Diesel Amaze ?
only thing i liked is power of Amaze .