- I just love the looks of this old model.Diamond White color and the hugeness of the car is quite a head turner.I somehow don't like the new ones,i find them ugly. 4 stars Interiors
- The interiors are not that appealing.No climate control,no great speedometers no nothing. The interiors look dull even after polishing. 2 stars Engine
- The engine of the current model i own is called underpowered compared to other suv's but i never felt so maybe because i haven't driven many.Turn on the engine n the car shakes wildly for a sec or so and then its silent,silent than most of the Tata cars.Put her in first gear leaving the clutch slowly accelerating the same time and you are pushed back on the seat.You hear the engine and the turbo growl.The most interesting part was the clutching and de-clutching.I felt it was like an art on this vehicle.The slightest hurry to clutch or de-clutch results in jerks.Even leaving the accelerator suddenly would give the car a jerk.Average was 10,11km/l in the city & 14,15km/l on the highways. 3 stars Handling
- Its is surely a great handler.I was a bit tensed driving it first time on how it would handle in traffic and small roads but it actually was fun,more smooth than what i had thought.My uncle says he has taken the car above 140km/h and it still feels so much in control(i never get a chance to rip it).
The ride is a little bumpy when not loaded so the rear shocks were changed to some carbon thing and there was a improvement.The sitting position is low but comfortable,my knees almost match my chest's height while sitting on the middle row seats. 3 stars Maintenance cost/Problem faced
- The maintenance cost of the car is around 3000rs including the labors and all.
The main problem faced till date was the alternator failing.It costs around 18000rs but was covered under warranty.Another problem is the air bag light flashing on the dash,they say its some sensor malfunction but haven't yet solved it.Overall the service is very good.Call them up reporting a break down and their mechanic comes down to you in a ikon with all the tools.Call them up for servicing your car and a drive comes to pick your car & leaves it back perfectly with some little additional charges. 4 stars Snaps -
Car back stuck out and we enjoying a game of football Video -
Me trying to rip the car but Indian roads you see.
Finally wrote my first ever review.