Originally Posted by konkantrip
Congrats on getting this beast. Can you post your updates on the vehicle is performing any issues you found and mileage you are getting so that it can help other prospective buyers.
Here it is, my 6 months ownership experience.
The car has been driven for 4700 Kms. 2nd Service done on Saturday 30 Nov 2013. So the list of posivites and negative are
1. The Gearshift has smoothened out.
2. Odour reduced considerably except for strong odours like sewer etc.
3. Pick up on 1st gear smoothened. It refused to move on 1st Gear before service.
4. Vibrations gone at 1000 RPMs. No Khad Khad sound.
5. Suspension feels less bumpy.
6. Bodyroll effect greatly reduced. I do not feel it now.
1. Odometer still shows 10.7 Kms travelled for every 10 Kms.
2. Seatbelt makes a scratchy noise.
3. Offlate if I look at it from 5'O clock angle, it looks like a Beefed up Nano
What happened during the 2nd Service
1. Engine oil and Filter change.
2. Differential Oil change.
3. Transmission Oil change.
4. Engine Coating.
Total Cost Rs 3700 (including taxes).
All in all I am happy with the Quanto. It solves my purpose of carrying 5 in comfort and occassionally becoming a 8 Seater on short trips.
- Driveability is excellent. Brings a smile everytime I press the A pedal.
- It gives a mileage of around 15. In fact my Santro and alto feel more costly to run when compared to Quanto because of the huge variation in Petrol and Diesel prices.