My New Tata Indica Vista VX 2013

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all the automotiveindia users ,

well i am new to it since was not so aware about the functionallities of this website,, well i would like to tell you all about my new indica vista vx which was the most awated thing to me iwas planning to buy this car since 2012 buut finally i got dat on 7 january 2013.. I have uploaded some pic also[clap]

Here are some of the pics of my indica vista vx

we are using maruti 800 since, we need a change now because now the car seems to be very small for my family so we decided to switch to anew car and my requirement was

Requirements

First of all should be spacious
fuel type= diesel
low maintainence
our budget was 6 lakh pm 20 thousand

So for looking out all those things in one car we visted showrooms of different brands started with

1. maruti suzuki ie swift it is a good car with good engine(ddis) but my father was not satisfied with the inner space an the leg room on the back side seats. Rest all was good but the price of vdi model was exceeding our budget so there was no green signal from my family for swift[embarass]

2. then we moved on to ford , a had a look on figo it wass fullfilling all the reqirements but lacks the inner space so again no green signal

3. Then finally we went to Tata showroom and the executive their showed us indica vista after hearing our requirements saying that its a new sedan class vista with 22 kmpl. And told about the diffent engine versions in it . The car was looking huge from the front view and was spacious too from inside the front look was same as the manza, after enquiring about the specification and price we finally decided to go with this car. And my family showed green signal to vista

Since my Father does not like any outside work in the car such as music system and other accessories we decided to buy a top end varient that is the vx model

the vx model comes with following features

Exterior

ABS (one of the biggest safety features)
Front & Rear fog lamps with chromes
chrome lining on door handles and rub rails and on front bumper too
rear wipers
body coloured ORVM on both sides (driver & co-driver)

Interiors

Full fabric seats
four spoke steering with mounted controls and tilt facility too
2 din music sytem with blue5 technology
electrically adjustable ORVM
Tachometer
Electric HVAC
Height adjustable driver seat( very usefull feel like driving SUV)
and many more

We booked the vista on 24 december 2012 and wanted the delivery on 7 january from rmj motors bhopal. The price of the vx model was 5.87 ex showroom bhopal and 6.57 lac on road price bhopal

Discount Offered:

20k Manufacturer Discount
20k Exchange Bonus ( Though it was 40k in actual and 20k on paper)
3k corporate bonus

Total Discount

20k+20k+3k=43k

And we got our vista at 6.14lac on road

Acc. Given by the showroom
Steering cover
mud flaps
mattings
temple
and 2013 calender with a packet of sweets

Now the pic time

The executive had given us the time for delivery at 2 o clock in the noon , so we reached the showroom at 2 o clock the vista was ready for the delivery with the red ribbon on it then after one hour of the paper work and formalities we were ready to take her home ,, i was very excited new car is coming to my home

As i have to drive the vista to home i was told to enter my right leg first , due to spritual reasons and after that i started inpecting the electronics of my vista whether they a working or not everything was fine suddenly my cousin told me that the back lights are not working on pressing the break pedal so i myself checked the same and the lights were really not working then i called my executive their itself and told about the issue then he called the workshop manager and told to fix it as we were ready to take her home because of this issue we got 1 hour late

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

After a week of my vista i have noticed that their is a oil leakage from the engine compartment i thought of this may be normal as all the parts are being smoothened as its a new car then after two three days i again noticed the same so i decide to tke my vista to TASS , the TASS checked the car and said there is nothing like that and we have checked all the bolts of the chamber and the drain nut too. I though it might be rectified by this and i came back to my home. Was happy dat finally i got my vista fixed [clap]

But again i was disappionted when i saw the same leakage next morning and then i made a call to the works manger of TASS and he said to bring the car again to the workshop so i went their and they again started checking the car after 1 hour they found that their is a problem with the oil seal oil the oil pump and they replaced the oil seal under warranty. and by evening they handed over the car to me.

next morning i again checked the car for leakage their was no leakage i thought finally the problem has been fixed but after 4 days i again noticed an oil leakage and then again went to TASS and told the work manager to go through the issue and finally the technician found that there was a hairline crack in the oil pump and then they replaced the oil pump under warranty. i have uplaoded the pic of defected oil pump.

Given the car for first service after one month

Miles completed 1111 km
got an average of 17 kmpl in city and 20 in highways
have not checked the mileage with ac because it was already cold in january
Complaint in the first service
their was a rattling sound in the driver window when opened half
After service it was fixed

Time taken for Service

Given the car at 9.30 in the morning
And got the car at 1 o clock in the noon

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My New Tata Indica VX 2013

Hi Manoj,
Let me be the first to say "Congrats". You Vista looks gorgeous. Any reason to go for Vista75 apart from "Money Factor"? Happy Motoring[drive]

Thread Starter #7
Hi Manoj,
Let me be the first to say "Congrats". You Vista looks gorgeous. Any reason to go for Vista75 apart from "Money Factor"? Happy Motoring[drive]
Hi drivetech4

Actually i have compared all(almost) the hatchbacks of this segments and indica vista comes out to be the most value for money car among all of them it is having all the features of the zdi model of swift at 6 lac of price tag i have compared it with swift coz only swift is the car with almost same technical specification ,,and if you are asking about why i haven't opted for the d90 version of vista so i would like to tell you that i was not aware of the launching of d90 version and we had already booked our vista75 on 24 dec 2012.

Welcome to TAI, congrats on your Vista.
Wish you many happy miles ahead.

Why there are multiple threads for your car?
Thankyou Anshuman

Actully anshuman i am a new user to this websites so m not aware of the functioning so by mistake i have posted several threads can you please give me direction how to merge the threads.

Hey manoj congrats[clap], pm to the moderator for merging threads or for deleting repeated threads. I am finding first person from Bhopal with ownership thread[:)]

Congratulations Manoj on your new acquisition[clap].

Also post some exterior pics once both the threads are merged.

Happy and Safe motoring with your Indica. [:)]

Thread Starter #11
Hey manoj congrats, pm to the moderator for merging threads or for deleting repeated threads. I am finding first person from Bhopal with ownership thread
Thankyou manish09

Congratulations Manoj on your new acquisition.

Happy and Safe motoring with your Indica.
Thankyou singh890 i will upload the pics soon

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

Thread Starter #12
Why you have open multiple threads for a single car..???
Hi shrey75
actually i was new to automotiveindia and was not full aware of using this thats why by mistake i had created several threads but now all the threads have been merged you can check it out

Some new pics after registration

Congratulations Manoj on your new acquisition

Happy and Safe motoring with your Indica.
I have posted some more exterior pics you can check it out

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

Your car is giving good mileage in both city/highways. However concerend about the Oil pump issue that too in a brand new car[anger]. TATA should tighten its quality checks on all the parts. Issues like these are keeping propective customers away from TATA Motors products.
Manoj, make it a practice to open the Bonnet and inspect regularly. I do the same and so far it was a good journey with my Vista.

Thread Starter #15
@ Manoj , can you please elaborate on this?
Ya sure anshuman. Actually when we booked our car there was an offer of exchange bonus of 40000 means if you have a used car and want to replace it you will get the old car price plus the bonus amount that is 40000rs. They made us an offer that if you just give the photocopy of insurance policy and registration card they will give an exchange bonus of 20000 but you don't have to replace you car in real it will be just on paper.

Your car is giving good mileage in both city/highways. However concerend about the Oil pump issue that too in a brand new car[anger]. TATA should tighten its quality checks on all the parts. Issues like these are keeping propective customers away from TATA Motors products.
Manoj, make it a practice to open the Bonnet and inspect regularly. I do the same and so far it was a good journey with my Vista.
Thankyou Drivetech4, I used to inspect my car regularly every one should , after that there is no issue till date my car has completed 4500 km.

The second service is due on 27 of this month

Attachments

Top Bottom