Time for my second ownership review.
You know that there are some cars which make you feel that they have life in them. Some cars which have soul. Which become your life companion per se. Which seem to be able to last as long as you. I am lucky to own one such car.
And this is her.
The car : Honda city ZX
Colour : new warm silver ( golden)
Purchased on : August 2006
Condition today : As good as new
Odo currently at : 25600 kms
Plan to keep it : forever
Niggles in 6 years : not even a puncture
Accessories fitted aftermarket : well came fully loaded but some things were added such as
· Beige seat covers
· Rear camera and parking sensors – cross link make
· Bosch symphony horns
· Gear lock – crosslink make
Wish list for future accesories :
· Changing those crappy 14 inch wheels to 15 inchers with much thicker tyres.
· Alloys (if budget permits) otherwise will get ANHC 15 inch wheelcaps
· 3D kagu mats
· A custom made spoiler
· Looks elegant in golden with beige interiors . the colours match well and the car feels luxurious
· Powerful 1.5 ltr engine on road
· Excellent driveability
· Light controls
· Extremely reliable
· Built to last forever
· Excellent AC
· Excellent FE
I can go on forever .Its one of those rare cars which you learn to respect as you live with it .It proves the belief that you need to change a car every 5 years absolutely wrong .
-ve points ( only two )
· Seriously undersized 14 inchers .Gives away way before the car does on highways. Upgrade a must.
· Low ground clearance
General things that happened during her life :
· Well the following panels have been dented and painted during its life- both rear doors , bootlid , RHS front fender , both rear fenders
· Approximate cost for each service – 1.5k – 2k except the 20k one which costed close to 5k
· Now as the car is out of warranty. We get it serviced only once a year around its birthday.
Will add more pics later on
Ciao for now.