ODO- 63K Kms.
Thunderbolt has seen less use. Just a few trips to Gujrat here and there. Here is an update with respect to recent 700km Trip.
1. This time I used my speaker quick disconnect to carry my 12 Inch sealed woofer. DIY Speaker/ Subwoofer Quick Disconnect
The woofer belts out impressive, chest thumping bass. Its the kind of bass i've always liked- Tight and Punchy. Thats the beauty of sealed woofers. I think with quick disconnect in Place, more and more of my future trips will see the use of 12" Sealed woofer.
2. Infotainment restared twice and once got unresponsive touchscreen. Remembered the trick from Microsoft. Shut down the car and restart- Lo! Info works again.
3. Middle row cabin lamp (Automatic one) has half the LEDs fused up. Will get it replaced during service.
4. Performance more than adequate. FE hovers around 12.2 with heavy foot.
5. Navigator door speaker seems to have started rattling. May have to upgrade the set of speakers.
6. Polished the leather using WAXPOL VINYL & LEATHER polish. A very good product. brings up the shine and suppleness. Also Polished my home dining chairs with the same product.
7. XUV boot swallows tons of luggage as usual.
8. Little Did I know that XUV fog lamps have unique beam patterns for each side. Driver side fog has sharped, steeper cutoff and is mostly directed straight forward.
Navigator side fog extends a lot more into sidings and has a wider cutoff.
I am happy that I noticed this after my HID upgrade which means HID has perfect cutoff and has passed the beam pattern test!
9. Brakes have started making infamous grinding noise.