sailing in a White Sail LS ABS
previous cars owned
Ambassodar,Premier padmini,Maruti esteem,Opel corsa,Chevy tavera,Tata Manza in India and BMW 528i in USA.
all the above are diesel cars.
biggest pie in decision making is niggle free experience with chevy brand and do not want a
sub 4 meter car.
These are the differences i have found between seeing car in photos and in real.
1.I have changed my opinion about steering after seeing it in real.
it is cute little light steering and never felt bland as it does not have the hard plastics.
2. Dash board design again, i like it very much and the design compensates the hard plactics
used. and also i am enjoying blue thooth songs feature is awesome.playing songs from
my friends mobile phones in the back seat
3. I am not feeling tired after long travel time in the city because of the light steering,light
clutch,slick gear shifts.
4. I am totally satisfied with the quality of materials used as every thing is packed neatly
including engine bay.
5. Diesel engine felt butter smooth.and gear shits are sleek.(i am quite liking).NVH controls are superb.
6. Driving Sail after manza felt like driving a BMW after a pickup truck.
7. Even though manza has more power i used to have hard time at speed brakers to be in second gear where as sail is like a cold breeze no matter which ever gear you are in.
One of the reasons i and my father decided to choose a chevy again is because of our niggle free experiance with chevy tavera and also bad experice of owing a manza.my father was really impressive with chevy that he does not want to wait for the honda amaze and he said he wants bigger car.