Optimus went for its first professional wash after the goa ride.
Found an automated washing center in Hinjewadi near MRF tyre showroom. People in Pune who want more info can PM me.
The person took 350rs for XUV both exterior cleaning and interior vacuuming. The best part is that they use Jopasu Microfibre cloth for drying the vehicle after cleaning. I am quite impressed with the sincerity of the guy doing the washing.
The process they follow is:
1. Loosen the dirt on the body and clean the underbody using pressured water.
2. Clean the interiors.
3. Automated spraying of water
4. Automated spraying of soap water.
5 pressure wash and cleaning.
6. removing excess water with air
7. drying the compelte vehicle with microfibre cloth.
The only problem is it is not able to remove any kind of hard stains. that has to be done manually
I will let the pics do the talking now.
Tire before cleaning