Guys, my Storme is touching 5K mark and am really happy with it. Initially faced some issues:
1. Sound from all doors: Completely fixed and there is no sound anymore.
2. Strange noise from engine: Not an issue was just normal noise.
3. Thud sound: experienced only couple of times during my visit to Ranthambore after that no sound, have checked that during my visit to workshop.
My beast will visit workshop for second service soon and right at the moment i am not facing any issues related to anything. Just loving it more day by day.
@Wanderlust: Initially i faced wobbling issues when i got my up size tyres with alloys at a speed of 90+ but i got the balancing done and after that no wobbling issues at all, have touched 130 kmph (not advisable though) and my beast was very smooth.
While driving storme above 100 i feel my self as sitting in a plane which will soon take off
Regarding braking, as of now i have not faced any situation / not tested sudden braking but did not face any issue.
I am planning to add few accessories:
1. Seat covers: Will get them fixed next week.
2. Good quality mats, initially tought of 3D but they are very expensive, will visit palika bhavan and see if i can get some substitute. have heard some one got 3d mats for 2200 and other got for 3500.
3. Was thinking of fixing rear A/C, quotation was of 15k but have dropped the idea as of now.
4. Thinking of getting an arm rest (for reference see the picture below)