Originally Posted by Wanderlust
Alloys are stunning.Could you please tell me if your changed alloys scrape the body?
Are 3d mats available for storme? Could you share details?
Where did you get your reverse cam fitted? Does it require separate wiring and does it void warranty?
With more stormes joing the wagon, Maybe we should start a new thread for storme accessories
1. yes, when i fitted the alloys, the person who was fitting it trimmed some part of rubber near the mud flaps + inner part of bumper. Now tyres does not touch the body.
2. Not sure about Storme but a guy at lajpat nagar shown me 3D mats worth 3500 for from two rows. No mat was available for the last row. I am still finding for Storme.
3. Reverse parking cam + sensors were fitted at Lajpat nagar for rs 7000, with one year warrantey, extra wiring comes with the sensors and a new mirror will be attached on the stock mirror. About warrantey void: i have not heard of anything. The showroom guy will do the same thing but will charge around 12.5 k for the same thing.
their address is:
Hemkunt Car Accessories
A 90, lajpat nagar 1
Ph: 011:41003686, 9310301125.
Originally Posted by maranprashanth
@Mukesh: First of all Congratz man for the Refined beast great review i feel its good enough
Did you trim anything for fitting these tyre?
DO you feel the difference between the company fitted tyre and yor new tyre??For How much you treaded the old rim and tyre?
Is there any mileage and pick-up difference due to these tyres?
Hi maranprashanth, thanks a lot.
1. Yes some part of rubber near mud flaps were trimmed and that person hammered couple of times.
2. I got new 4 maxis tyres + 4 Alloys for 23000. 17000 for alloys and 6 thousand for tyres. That person took my stock tyres for 6.5k per tyres.
3. I feel better grip on sharp turns, mileage wise i did not feel any difference. Currently i am getting a mileage of 12.5 - 13 which is quite good for the beast.